Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Let's be honest. China owns a lot of Pubs too.

Amiright Cocaine Mitch?
iu
Old Mitch looks like a cock hound.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
All some,
A 45yr old business owner attributes his success to not having to support his 4 children out of wedlock. Affording the women the opportunity to receive government assistance.
The entitlement of modern women and advantage of no fault divorce for them.

Women are the purveyors of sex. Woman gets knocked up and can decide to abort without the man having any say, the man who she gave permission to have sex with her, and that’s a “right.”

Again, women are the purveyors of sex. Woman gets knocked up and decides to keep the baby. The man wants her to have an abortion. Too bad you have no say. Now, the man who was given permission to get that booty is automatically required to support that child with no say. They give permission but don’t pay the full weight of responsibility.

Sometimes women have an affair and the man is required to support a child that is not his.

But these bitches want to claim they are oppressed. GTFOH!

No fault divorce. Women initiate around 80% of all divorces. “I don’t need you! I can make it just fine on my own!” My brothers ex wife pulled this shit.

Oh wait, I’m gonna take you to court require you give me child support money, take you back for more every couple of years, and oh, I need alimony.

Bitch, you filed for divorce because you didn’t need him. You also stepped outside the marriage chasing money. Turns out you absolutely need him and his money. But women are oppressed in our society.

No fault divorce needs to be ended. If a woman steps out she should not automatically get the kids, child support, the alimony whatever. Once you step out and it’s not related to violence or abuse you forfeit that shit and you’re on the hook for what they go after men for. Same goes for men. You step out you’re on the hook.

This is oversimplified but I think it makes the point.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Just talked to my niece in Florida. She is such a blast. She has a 240 acre ranch in Northern Florida. Raises purebred Highland Cattle, chickens turkeys etc. Packs a 357 Revolver everywhere, And can hit with it very well. Son is an ex Marine and daughter works for the DOD as some kind of scientist.
She bought and sold Polo Ponies and played Polo for money for a few years. She then did training and rehab for Polo Pony owners. Big Trump and DeSantis fan.

I agree with not having McCarthy as the next Speaker. He's a gaping vagina who'd end up being Paul Ryan, the sequel. The Pubs have a chance to put someone in at Speaker who's a fighter and has shown a backbone for years......Jim Jordan (OH). Also, something else about McCarthy, he shares a D.C. luxury apartment with pollster Frank Luntz, who's the epitome of a RINO......birds of a feather.

As for Biden, impeach his ass on day one of the next Congress. Not for spite but for wittingly orchestrating the federal government to break federal immigration law by transporting illegal immigrants by the tens of thousands all across the country. That'll put Heels Up Harris on notice that if she doesn't implement stricter border security, she'll be next. It's time for our Republican Party to quit acting like pussies by playing political games and start standing up for the American people.
repubs are pussies

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom