Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Bannon is fucked. DC judge took away all his defenses and he will have a DC jury where Pubs are convicted at a rate of over 90%. :rolleyes:

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Bannon is fucked. DC judge took away all his defenses and he will have a DC jury where Pubs are convicted at a rate of over 90%. :rolleyes:
Did you even read the article???

“Trump's letter may help Bannon's defense during the criminal trial. The former White House adviser maintained that because of executive privilege, he cannot be prosecuted.”

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Just Fireman on the scene. Yah what the hell would they know. The experts said what?

ITs funny now that I see it from this view of reality. Bush was all tied up in the Mid east. Boom 9/11 happens in the same time frame as him becoming president. Joey Applesauce was all tied up in Ukraine and boom Russian Ukraine war.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
The EU is destorying themselves with things like this.

we-can-only-hope-and-pray-cristine-raquel-rotenberg.gif

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

2.5 hours 🤣 GTFOH

“Judge Carl Nichols, appointed by Trump to the federal bench, will oversee the trial. Nichols said Thursday he would wait to decide whether Bannon can tell the jury he has now apparently changed his mind about testifying before the committee. Bannon's legal team has argued such testimony is relevant to his explanation that he was acting under the direction of the former president and did not criminally ignore the subpoena, but prosecutors say the recent change of heart is "irrelevant" to whether Bannon broke the law last year.”

“His lawyers will be able to argue, however, that Bannon was unaware of the subpoena's deadline when he did not testify or hand over the requested documents.”

So let’s pump the brakes a little and see how this plays out.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

They think thats bad there. The USA uprising would look nothing like that. Lol Schwab and those fools have no idea what Americans are made of. They come from a place where the people have no power.
They think it will look like a place where the people have no power. Those (schwab soros) think they have the vision or foresight to see what it might look like when the Americans rise up. They do not. They have completely underestimated how it will be.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
2.5 hours 🤣 GTFOH

“Judge Carl Nichols, appointed by Trump to the federal bench, will oversee the trial. Nichols said Thursday he would wait to decide whether Bannon can tell the jury he has now apparently changed his mind about testifying before the committee. Bannon's legal team has argued such testimony is relevant to his explanation that he was acting under the direction of the former president and did not criminally ignore the subpoena, but prosecutors say the recent change of heart is "irrelevant" to whether Bannon broke the law last year.”

“His lawyers will be able to argue, however, that Bannon was unaware of the subpoena's deadline when he did not testify or hand over the requested documents.”

So let’s pump the brakes a little and see how this plays out.
I started the video where he was covering all the judge's rulings, not the entire 2.5 hours. I have reviewed the transcripts and also listened to Gouveia and Barnes law discuss that the judge took away all of Bannon's defenses

We have all seen how the DC juries operate and the conviction rates of Republicans.

How about you do you and I will do me?

FreeMiner

Legendary
I was given 3 dates in which I understood that something of significance would occur. One was the 11th and one the 15th. As far as I can tell nothing of significance happened on either day.
I have known the person who sent me the message for over 20 yrs. He is a researcher/polyglot who gets news feeds from many places.
If he gives me info 100 times it will be correct at least 95 of those times. I would not have any reason for doubt. After the last date passes I am sure I will get an explanation.
I was only given dates not events so it shouldn't be of much concern to anyone. Also events of importance may have taken place but not reported by the MSM.
I am giving an apology/explanation but in hindsight I should never have shared info that wasn't really info. Nobody wants to be known as the Chad Simmons of the Free Speech Forum.
If anyone has any other questions send me a message.
@Nakluagator relax Bro. Next time just PM me, I will be interested. These fools think you are CNN

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I started the video where he was covering all the judge's rulings, not the entire 2.5 hours. I have reviewed the transcripts and also listened to Gouveia and Barnes law discuss that the judge took away all of Bannon's defenses

We have all seen how the DC juries operate and the conviction rates of Republicans.

How about you do you and I will do me?
But that’s NOT WHATS HAPPENING HOLY FUCK DUDE!!!!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Pineapple

Legendary

Pineapple

Legendary

Instead of their rules how about mine.

1. Go where you want.
2. Wear what you want.
3. Keep a snub nose .357 in your pocket and shoot anyone that tries to take your stuff.
4. Have a beer and meal afterwards to celebrate America’s freedom.

Top Bottom