Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I love all Vikings. Especially the wild wolf Berserker types. However, we did land on the moon.

The belts you are talking about is high radiation. Once you take a vehicle out of the atmosphere and magnetosphere your vehicle and inhabitant are inundated with solar radiation. Therefore they are shielded as much as possible. I have no doubt that the earliest endeavors out of our atmosphere greatly shortened the life of those astronauts.

The international space station is at 254 miles above sea level.

It is much more technically complicated to dock with the ISS than a landing on the moon.

We routinely land rockets back on the earth. How much harder would you think it is to land a rocket on the earth as compared to the moon with 1/6 gravity of the earth?

Really? Neil died after 80 and Buzz after 90. Are you saying they would have made it past 100 if not for the mission?

I hear all these things but Dang I still believe we did go to the moon.

So we went in the 60’s when we don’t have color tv yet we don’t have the technology today to go back? I won’t say whether we did or didn’t but it’s unlikely. So in 1969 we could have a call to someone on the moon but in 2022 we still get blurry pics of suspects on a street camera. Seems like a Hollywood production

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Nancy called the shot. Can’t prove it. But I have a hard time not thinking it.
Hell yes she did.

These fuckers need to answer for all of this.

Trump needs to get elected then announce he has
chosen 20 YOUNG (uncorrupted) District Attorneys
from conservative states to run his DOJ. I don’t give
a shit about congressional approval.

There is a time allowed for temporary Attorney Generals.

Appoint one after the other.

Wreak havoc on these anti American criminals.

An unleashed Trump with nothing to lose appeals greatly
to me.

Side note. Trump needs to assure these young firebrands that
he understands that their lives will never be the same and that
he will personally take care of them financially for the rest of
their lives.

It is the correct path.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
That Maj Gen needs to be court marshalled for breaking his oath to the constitution. I might even consider jail time since the actually investigated a guy for tweeting at jill biden.
The Left states that the Constitution could not anticipate
the advancement of military armaments.

Joe Biden says if you want to fight me you better have
F-18s and nuclear weapons.

So it’s ok for the Govt. to advance their weapons but it’s
not ok for Patriots to keep up?

Fuck all that.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Dated news that missed making big headline news and somehow didn't come out in the J6th committee hearing. So bizarre!
quote:

Exclusive: Secret Commandos with Shoot-to-Kill Authority Were at the Capitol on J6th

DOJ, FBI deployed secret commandos with shoot-to-kill authority during J6th Capitol breach

Rosen made a unilateral decision to take the preparatory steps to deploy Justice Department and so-called "national" forces. There was no formal request from the U.S. Capitol Police, the Secret Service, or the Metropolitan Police Department—in fact, no external request from any agency. The leadership in Justice and the FBI anticipated the worst and decided to act independently, the special operations forces lurking behind the scenes.

"I believe that DOJ [Department of Justice] reasonably prepared for contingencies ahead of January 6, understanding that there was considerable uncertainty as to how many people would arrive, who those people would be, and precisely what purposes they would pursue," Rosen later told Congress. He stressed that his department "no frontline role with respect to crowd control," that they were focused on "high-risk" operations.

The contingency units meeting on January 3 included the FBI's Hostage Rescue Team, the FBI's national "Render Safe" team, an FBI SWAT team from the Baltimore Field Office, Special Response Teams from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), and the U.S. Marshals Service Special Operations Group.

capitol-riot-donald-trump-fbi-january-6.webp

Secret commandos, authorized to shoot to kill, were at the Capitol. FBI and ATF law enforcement confront supporters of President Donald Trump as they protested inside the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, in Washington, DC. Brent Stirton/Getty Images

All of these assets were "pre-deployed" and ready to go over the weekend of January 2-3, staging out of the FBI Academy complex in Quantico, 30 miles south of the Capitol building. If a WMD or terrorist attack occurred, the units were to move via helicopter to the site of the incident. The activation of the catastrophic response units, operating under plans already approved by President Trump, entailed an automatic green light allowing federal responders to take the initiative and spare no resources, including shoot-to-kill authority, to deal with this most extraordinary condition.

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary
Beyond Words. 376 Cops at the Uvalde Shooting against one 18 year old lunatic and they let 19 kids die.
A force of 376 law enforcement officers responded to the mass shooting, according to the House panel, which said that there wasn’t clear leadership as they responded.

Nakluagator

Elite
Founder
I was given 3 dates in which I understood that something of significance would occur. One was the 11th and one the 15th. As far as I can tell nothing of significance happened on either day.
I have known the person who sent me the message for over 20 yrs. He is a researcher/polyglot who gets news feeds from many places.
If he gives me info 100 times it will be correct at least 95 of those times. I would not have any reason for doubt. After the last date passes I am sure I will get an explanation.
I was only given dates not events so it shouldn't be of much concern to anyone. Also events of importance may have taken place but not reported by the MSM.
I am giving an apology/explanation but in hindsight I should never have shared info that wasn't really info. Nobody wants to be known as the Chad Simmons of the Free Speech Forum.
If anyone has any other questions send me a message.

So, what was supposed to happen on the 15th? Can’t remember the poster’s handle to tag him, but we at least deserve to know what was supposed to happen…

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
An armed citizen saved lives and taxpayer's expenses of jails and trials.

Top Bottom