Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Biden Regime’s Drag Queen Energy Department Official Gets Coveted Top Secret “Q Clearance,” Making Him a National Security Risk​

View attachment 120091

So they just need proof of his pedophilia and boom!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary

Biden Regime’s Drag Queen Energy Department Official Gets Coveted Top Secret “Q Clearance,” Making Him a National Security Risk​

View attachment 120091

His mouth looks like a ruptured ducks asshole.

FreeMiner

Legendary
No Link. Last count 104 food processing plants in USA burned down. Now refrigeration?
A recap of comments from a reader on a site that is not permitted here, but search the title:

ONE day in Montana:

Sam's Club dumped 40-50K TONS of frozen food into Billings Regional Landfill.

Costco big meat cooler down for an unknown amount of time. Trucks called to haul meat away.

(Why didn't they put meat in the frozen veggie freezer? Meat is far more valuable.)

Walmart in Laurel,MT, also had a freezer fail and dumped 20K+ tons of "spoiled" food.

At 6:45pm a report about a fire at the landfill burning hot and black for more than two hours.

No replacement product for food destroyed.

That should have been pounds not tons.

FreeMiner

Legendary

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
What? The belts are like 36K MILES above earth at minimum over 400 miles or over 2M feet. I’m confused by your question.
I love all Vikings. Especially the wild wolf Berserker types. However, we did land on the moon.

The belts you are talking about is high radiation. Once you take a vehicle out of the atmosphere and magnetosphere your vehicle and inhabitant are inundated with solar radiation. Therefore they are shielded as much as possible. I have no doubt that the earliest endeavors out of our atmosphere greatly shortened the life of those astronauts.

The international space station is at 254 miles above sea level.

It is much more technically complicated to dock with the ISS than a landing on the moon.

We routinely land rockets back on the earth. How much harder would you think it is to land a rocket on the earth as compared to the moon with 1/6 gravity of the earth?

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Jill knows the bloom fell off the rose.

'He had so many hopes': Jill Biden voices frustration at Joe's lack of progress in the White House as she says he's been sidetracked by the Ukraine war, Roe v Wade and gun violence​

They are both stupid AF.

And corrupt AF.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Every time I go to the Smithsonian, I stand next to the LM-2, and I always wonder how this even survived in space, and then...
_107816437_as15-88-11866orig.jpg

Changed into this upon re-entry
apollo-11-recouvrement-derriere-le-module-de-commande-flottante-les-astronautes-sont-vetus-de-vetements-pour-leur-isolement-biologique-cwcd67.jpg
You serious Clark?

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Y’all need to check out The Silent Children thread.

Frazzledrip video that is posted is very disturbing. It’s hard to find even in
that small thread but DAMN.

The NYPD detective audio file at the end is disturbing to say the least. 9 of the 12
NYPD members that viewed Weiners laptop committed “suicide”.

Just saying.

Top Bottom