Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Miami-Vice-Crockett-and-Tubbs.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary
Very Good.

Our Forefathers were NO LARPers. They were WARRIORS. Because of this they pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor to sign their name to a Declaration of Independence that called out the Game-Masters of their time and affirmed their unwillingness to continue to play the game.

FreeMiner

Legendary

It's true. We had a German painter on a job, an old man. No his name was not Adolf, it was Ernst, who was a German Merchant sailor during the WW2. He said Ships left NYC full of war material and supplies, sailed to Brazil and Argentina. Were off loaded and reloaded onto German ships bound for Europe.
He was a young man, and none of them could figure it out. America was on both sides of the war, he said.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Ever read up about operation fishbowl? Conspiracy is they were trying to blow up the firmament. How did Neil, buzz etc get through the Van Allen belt but we can’t today?
The guy that yelled big booty at AOC was on Tim Pool last week and talked about that questioning the same thing. He said he had lots of videos talking about this regression in technology could happen.
I will see if I can find one that pertains.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
It's true. We had a German painter on a job, an old man. No his name was not Adolf, it was Ernst, who was a German Merchant sailor during the WW2. He said Ships left NYC full of war material and supplies, sailed to Brazil and Argentina. Were off loaded and reloaded onto German ships bound for Europe.
He was a young man, and none of them could figure it out. America was on both sides of the war, he said.

There was a Vietnam Veteran my dad met while living in Belize that said somewhat of the same regarding that war

Top Bottom