Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1657903029698.png

1657903207329.png

That's a bad day

Isn’t ironic Pedo Biden goes to Israel and makes the delegation wear a mask while he doesn’t then offers Iran a 1 trillion dollar deal so they can finish their nuclear program and nuke Israel, which you know they will do.

This is definitely Barack Hussein Obama’s 3rd term.

Americans are suffering with their nonsensical policies while they give away our money to terrorists Countries — Iran, Afghanistan, Ukraine, etc

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Good but it is all about perspective. Some think Putin attacking the globalists is good, some think bad. Xi will rid Taiwan of globalists and maybe without a war but someone on this board called me an apologist for Xi for bringing this up. When Putin or Xi fight the globalists I will support that but afterwards I do not know. Anyhoo it is perspective.

China is brutal toward its citizens. Isn’t Russia more free?

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FXt_7ilUcAEyJle

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It's Friday Bitch Day

I had a company come by yesterday to give me a bid on replacing floors damaged by a water leak. Since then, I've been hammered by many email wanting me to accept their quotes and schedule the work.

This barrage of email will actually make me more inclined to not use them.

Also, I hate phone surveys or email surveys wanting to know what I thought of the person I spoke with.

I guarantee I'll let your company know if I am dissatisfied with anything. Stop sending this stuff!

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder

that article is bullshit. The case they cite as being "exactly the same" is easily differentiated. In that case the buyer fell on financial hard times during covid and was seeking to change the deal to even be able to close. Nothing about material misrepresentation or material anything - which is and will be the crux of musk's argument.

Case 1 the judge enforced specific performance because everyone has the freedom to contract.
Case 2 (musk) for the judge to do the same thing would be to make case law that says you have to perform your end of a contract, even if the contract you thought you bargained for is different in reality.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Yah I loath commies but I was called out as a Putin lover for simply not posting the corrupt western propaganda. and posting the Russian side of the story.
I support Putin as long as he is killing Globalists or their minions. I have no illusions or love for Putin But like Trump he is Russia 1st and I respect that, maybe America has to fight him, but Clinton already fucked that up, by not splitting Russia away from China Instead he forged them into a partnership by listening to a Russian hater named Brezinski.
America forgot to play the old long game and divide and conqueror.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Biden To Hand Over 650B US Tax Dollars To IMF To Save The Ukraine.
The country is bankrupted and inflation is at 17% imagine if the MORON does this, Inflation will be 20-25%.

The US has to get rid of Biden and tell Ukraine and the EU to Fuck Off.

It’s all part of the plan to create a one world currency, the USDR

Latest posts

Top Bottom