Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I have noticed something lately with prescription ads. It all started with vax ads (including drug stores). Pharma companies, mainly Pfizer, did very general stuff like “make sure to ask your dr or pharmacist about the benefits of the Covid Vaccine”. They didn’t make any direct benefit claims that would qualify it as an ad that requires a listing of side effects.

They found a loophole in drug ad regulations. And now other drugs are doing it too.

Funny You Mention This - One of Our Favorite Doctors - My Sis-In-Law Said the Exact Same Thing to Me About Two Hours Ago

She Said Instead Pfizer/Moderna Have Been Using Ad Dollars (Lots of Them) to Get TV Stations to Run Pro-Vax Stories

They the Stations Are Not Subject to Making the Disclosures

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Cuba 🇨🇺 Dice No Me Olvide - Ole! (Don't Forget About Me)

Protesting takes nothing back and will not overthrow a tyrannical regime, if protesting is all there is to it. Maybe it drives him into hiding for a bit, but on it's own, it will not lessen the vice grip on freedom.

Ultimately, just was with Castro's son to our north, the dictator reemerges, unless a people are willing to take the next step.

Latest posts

Top Bottom