Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Pineapple

Legendary
The story behind this pic is he was reading a text from his wife who was a teacher that had been shot. She was telling him she was dying.
After he went wild and tried to go in the others stopped him and took his gun away.
Then he should have shot them and gone and saved his wife.

This is who most cops are when given the chance to save lives.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Then he should have shot them and gone and saved his wife.

This is who most cops are when given the chance to save lives.
Agree it certainly looked like a situation without a plan or leader and everyone was waiting for someone else to do something.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
I know this has already been discussed ITT plenty of times. But if you tell me ear lobes change daily, I will tell you how fucking stupid you are. We have an imposter.

View attachment 119057View attachment 119058

Real Joe:
View attachment 119059

Fake Joe:
View attachment 119060
Screenshot_20220714-181513_Brave.jpg

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Good but it is all about perspective. Some think Putin attacking the globalists is good, some think bad. Xi will rid Taiwan of globalists and maybe without a war but someone on this board called me an apologist for Xi for bringing this up. When Putin or Xi fight the globalists I will support that but afterwards I do not know. Anyhoo it is perspective.
Yes, that was me calling you out, and now I'm doing it again. You're totally OK with China invading Taiwan and destroying that free country because you believe that Taiwan is ruled by globalists?

And after the CCP does that, you "do not know" if you would not support the CCP?

Yes, you do sound like a useful idiot.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
They are going for the masks to scare people again into voting by mail.

It also helps the criminals hide their faces as they ballot harvest and do other illegal sh*t at the poles.

That’s my theory anyways.
They only need to get the democrat run cities to impose masks.

That’s how they stole it last time. Democrat ran cities cheating and spineless compromised Rinos signed off on it.

Last edited:

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder

Love the lawsuit against Dicks. The question is posed:

- If you support a woman's choice, why don't you give money for women for adoption, invitro, travel for same, high risk pregnancies etc,,,
- If you don't support the above, then you just support abortion and don't want your work staff to have children.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Good but it is all about perspective. Some think Putin attacking the globalists is good, some think bad. Xi will rid Taiwan of globalists and maybe without a war but someone on this board called me an apologist for Xi for bringing this up. When Putin or Xi fight the globalists I will support that but afterwards I do not know. Anyhoo it is perspective.
How do you know those on that private board are actually who they say they are?

How do you know they aren’t Larping everyone?

If you are DoD and reporting than that is level 1 info.
If you have a in personAl relationship with someone in DoD, that is level 2 info.
If you are reporting what an anonymous person says on a social board that accepts anyone as members, well that is level 100 info.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
IMO, they will replace her with who they really want in the job, then force him out when they have that person ensconced. I believe she's reviled by Obama and his team.

The question is, who is that?? My take it has to be Michael. It's the only high profile Dem that they could feel pull some weight. They have no immediate bench to go to.
This is a stall tactic at best to pave the way for Newsome in '24.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Meanwhile, lots of dead ideas, systems and institutions are piling up in the West. Dead is the Green New Deal (a scheme concocted by people who know neither physics nor even arithmetic) and the Great Reset, and Build Back Better (whatever that was), and the rules-based international order, and Mutual Assured Destruction (if you ask for it, Russia will destroy it, but how mutual is that?). And we are all standing by, waiting for a shout of “Timber!” when the dollar/euro/yen debt pyramid begins to topple.

The world is also waiting with bated breath for a whole lot of pompous but useless busybodies to disappear from public view. Dumping that pompous blowhard Boris Johnson was a good start, but what about Scholz, Macron, Duda, von der Lyin’, Zelensky and a whole host others? Biden is in a category of his own, since it clearly doesn’t matter who is the US president or even if there is one.

The world has changed, but social reality hasn’t yet caught up with political and physical reality. This is the summer of anticipation. The winter of discontent is next. Come next spring, we will all be living on a strange and different planet.

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The question is, who is that?? My take it has to be Michael. It's the only high profile Dem that they could feel pull some weight. They have no immediate bench to go to.
This is a stall tactic at best to pave the way for Newsome in '24.

IMO, '24 isn't a factor in what they plan to do.

The great reset is happening now. The destruction of our economy, our rights, our military is taking place right now. They plan to have the problem of the US and its freedoms resolved before the next presidential election rolls around.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
I know when the ice melts in my water cup the water level doesn't raise.
The water level actually decreases because of the ice under water In your glass. (Not applicable to a floating iceberg. It floated at the level of equilibrium of mass vs density.) Ice is less dense than water because of the crystalline structure. Water is unique in this aspect. It occupies more space as a solid than it does as a liquid. This is one of the causes of erosion in rocks. Water flows into the cracks and then freezes and splits the rock.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Not my list. Just copied and pasted from another forum....
Estonian Prime Minister, Kaja Kallas, has just resigned.

This follows upon the resignation announcements today of Italian Prime Minister, Mario Draghi, Sri Lankan President, Gotabaya Rajapaksa, Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, and British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, as well as the assassination of former Japanese Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe.

More to come; trust.

Latest posts

Top Bottom