Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
IMO, they will replace her with who they really want in the job, then force him out when they have that person ensconced. I believe she's reviled by Obama and his team.
hillary-clinton-swaying.gif

or

whgovwhat-can-men-do%3F-person.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1657843207314.png

noelnole

Elite
Founder
The story behind this pic is he was reading a text from his wife who was a teacher that had been shot. She was telling him she was dying.
After he went wild and tried to go in the others stopped him and took his gun away.

this is exactly what i heard on wilkow today, poor guy, wtf

nobody was doing anything, his wife calls him to tell him good bye because she was shot and dying

he goes berzerk and attempts to save her and all his colleagues restrain him and take away his fire arm, i have no words

and depending where she was shot, she could have possibly been saved if they got there in time

rest in peace little angel, your back in heaven now

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

@Jakethedog ...thoughts?

Biden has until Monday to appoint a Presidential Emergency Board.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/deadline-block-freight-rail-strike-looms-biden-86821174

If he does, and he should, the PEB will have 30 days to listen to both sides and come up with a contract. Both side will have a 30 day cooling off period to go over what the PEB proposed.

During that cooling off period Congress can force a contract on both sides if they want under Article 8 Clause 3 of the Constitution.

Basically if we see a strike or a lockout it's because the government wants it to happen.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom