Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Good morning to everyone except Pedo Pete, dirtbag Hunter, and the entire Biden garbage family.

oldie but goodie

View attachment 118136

A hallmark of fascism is government investigative committees with no dissenting voices.

#January6thCommittee

#China has installed millions devices in the U.S. & are using them to secretly collect the photos,contacts,GPS location & online viewing & shopping habits of over 130 million Americans

This operation is named @tiktok_us and it needs to be shut down
The DS wants Tik Tok shut down because they can’t control it. Lots of redpilling going on there.

Pineapple

Legendary
Maybe it's just me, or the severe stonage I'm currently rocking, or the fact that I don't trust any of these famous pedowood "stars".

Do you notice how extremely suspicious this is?

Like, I get the comical element of the product label.
But what I'm also seeing, is Snoop unashamedly taking advantage of several self-serving opportunities.

I shit ya'll not, I am of the minority here in NZ who have been fully supporting DJT ever since his campaign began in 2015.
I will admit becoming disillusioned during the "go home" speech on Jan6-(Jan7 in NZ), yet I never deserted for the opponent.

The point I'm trying to contrast against, is old Snoops drastic political affiliation shift.

Surely everyone still remembers how hysterically Snoop behaved with regard to The Prez?

👇×2 EG;

#Snivelling Snoop post regarding The Prez on tv talking about the border wall.

#Snoops ghey rap video, -'Lavender', mock shooting an insulting representation of DJT.

Imo, this cunt's just a pimp-walking, shit-talking brand.
Just like the lazily named "Sleepy Joe" product he's peddling,...both go up in smoke when the heat is on.

#Also, I've watched some of his gaming vids.
His real life persona isn't this "smoothe talking gangsta rapper",...his reactions are that of an entitled-petulant teenager whenever losing,...IE; rage tantrums, irrationally spazzing out 'n' shit.

Major red flag.
JMO.

Snoop is an admitted pimp. Not before he was famous, but after. Trafficking women. And, society just loves him.

D

Deleted member 2886

Absolutely. But, as I said, after Epstein Island, it’s hard not to believe everything… kids being stolen and tortured. Where and how?
Yeah that's fair enough aye, totally get what you mean.

Personally it's been the exact opposite for me.

It's impossible to believe anything anymore.

Everything that was taught to me about the world while growing up,...was-for the most part-
-illusory.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

happy-dance.gif

FreeMiner

Legendary
The west is imploding. I don’t know if it’s by design, which is my fear, or if it’s unexpected push back
It is both by design WEF/UN, they thought they had the percentages for compliance because of the vax and mask conditioning. The push back was expected somewhat but not as much as we are seeing.
Remember 90% of the people are sheep and need to be told what to do, 7% are the controllers and bosses. We are the 3% who are assholes and rebels.
The Cabal can still win if they can instill enough fear in the 90% to accept the famines being created by the Cabal or Elite Trash.
Remember the Cabal have convinced the 90% to accept death by Famine in the rejection of all fossil fuels. And numbers as high as 50% plus are voting for these zero fossil fuel goals and parties that push those goals.
Remember tho only 3% of Colonists created America, by rebelling against the British.

Latest posts

Top Bottom