Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I know most of you are working and raising a family and don't have the time to watch videos this long. What I will say Viva and Barnes have a video post every Wednesday and Sunday night that contains more info than you can get in any other place. I would suggest you watch them even if you have to watch them in segments when you have time. Barnes is one smart SOB and Viva directs the show.

D

Deleted member 2886

I saw a post earlier that New Zealand would probably fall due to the dictator you have as President or whatever you call her over there.
Your thoughts and input would be appreciated. @CuriousFiend
Yeah I think I saw the same post.
Really difficult to figure out what's really happening and plus I've been focused on figuring out this potential child torturing horror.

Definitely seems like there is rapidly growing resistance and outrage at the Stalinda regime.

Seems people aren't as eager to drink the coolaid this time round.
(*Govt has been ramping up the booster campaign.)

*There is actually a whole lot of other treasonous political fuckery that's been going on here for some time as well, unsure how to explain it though.

#There's a "Māori" "co-governance" authority they've been establishing, and half the people in this are related to each other.

#Nepotism.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Yeah I think I saw the same post.
Really difficult to figure out what's really happening and plus I've been focused on figuring out this potential child torturing horror.

Definitely seems like there is rapidly growing resistance and outrage at the Stalinda regime.

Seems people aren't as eager to drink the coolaid this time round.
(*Govt has been ramping up the booster campaign.)

*There is actually a whole lot of other treasonous political fuckery that's been going on here for some time as well, unsure how to explain it though.

#There's a "Māori" "co-governance" authority they've been establishing, and half the people in this are related to each other.

#Nepotism.
It takes a lot to bring a country down and I don't see that we have seen that so far in New Zealand to say they are going to fall.

D

Deleted member 2886

I was looking into this recently, but haven't yet found any proof though.

Everywhere I've looked, has the exact same bullshit "fact checked- proven false" nonsense.

That in and of it self, is sufficient for me to suspect that the actual claim is likely true.

Especially considering that all concerns brought up in the past two years asking whether graphene oxide is in the clotshots have also been outright shutdown/dismissed.
Yet there's scientific evidence proving they lied.
IMG_20220711_153307_286.jpg
Here's that proof:

IMG_20220711_190241.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2886

It takes a lot to bring a country down and I don't see that we have seen that so far in New Zealand to say they are going to fall.
Yeah true, I totally agree.
If anything, just going off the little solid info available and combined with my intuitive sense of things here....

...It seems that if anything's going to "fall" in NZ, it is far more likely to be those participating in the current subversive communist dominance hierarchy. [*"govt"/bureaucratic/corporate & associated institutions.]

I dunno really, but it does seem to me like the general population may potentially begin to revolt if, say, the lockdowns go into effect again??
(*There are already multiple ongoing protest movements raging against the machine, though I doubt the news propaganda covers them.)

#EDIT: Additional context regarding lockdowns here.
There's this "traffic light" concept that has been set-up for supposedly managing the covaids outbreaks.
Basically, "green/orange/red".

We've been kept in the "orange" restrictions setting since the last full blown lockdowns ~5 or 6mnths ago.

This "traffic light" thing is, imo, merely a devious virtue signaling tool of subversion, stripping NZ citizenry of basic rights.

#EDIT2: Just to actually clarify, I reckon NZ is unlikely to economically collapse- like Sri Lanka.
If anything goes down, it'll be due to political reasons.

D

Deleted member 2886

I saw a post earlier that New Zealand would probably fall due to the dictator you have as President or whatever you call her over there.
Your thoughts and input would be appreciated. @CuriousFiend
😂Just realized how fuckin hilariously awesome your post is;"...the dictator you have as President or whatever you call her...",...😆👍

From all the local commentary I've seen online, the most common references are variations of -"that fuckin cunt", "bitch", "horseface", "tranny", "psychopath", etc, etc.🤣

It's mostly the insane propaganda shills & co-conspirators who are still referring to Stalinda with the official title of Primemister.

#EDIT: *Misspelt☝️😅 ['Primeminister']...but it still works anyway, lol.

D

Deleted member 2886

Sleepy Joe Weed Ha Ha Ha
Maybe it's just me, or the severe stonage I'm currently rocking, or the fact that I don't trust any of these famous pedowood "stars".

Do you notice how extremely suspicious this is?

Like, I get the comical element of the product label.
But what I'm also seeing, is Snoop unashamedly taking advantage of several self-serving opportunities.

I shit ya'll not, I am of the minority here in NZ who have been fully supporting DJT ever since his campaign began in 2015.
I will admit becoming disillusioned during the "go home" speech on Jan6-(Jan7 in NZ), yet I never deserted for the opponent.

The point I'm trying to contrast against, is old Snoops drastic political affiliation shift.

Surely everyone still remembers how hysterically Snoop behaved with regard to The Prez?

👇×2 EG;

#Snivelling Snoop post regarding The Prez on tv talking about the border wall.

#Snoops ghey rap video, -'Lavender', mock shooting an insulting representation of DJT.

Imo, this cunt's just a pimp-walking, shit-talking brand.
Just like the lazily named "Sleepy Joe" product he's peddling,...both go up in smoke when the heat is on.

#Also, I've watched some of his gaming vids.
His real life persona isn't this "smoothe talking gangsta rapper",...his reactions are that of an entitled-petulant teenager whenever losing,...IE; rage tantrums, irrationally spazzing out 'n' shit.

Major red flag.
JMO.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
As many of you know Congress has been able to request financial records from the Treasury Department to investigate suspicious financial transactions between American corporations/citizens and foreign governments, corporations, and other various institutions…..well, until they wanted to look into the Hunter Biden’s financial transactions.

According to Ron Johnson at the request of the current illegitimate president those records will not be made available for congressional scrutiny and the DOJ and FBI are more than likely helping this coverup by severing the tentacles attached to the Laptop From Hell. It’s critical that the political damage to the Swamp System be minimized and that means all the corruption that could be traced from the Laptop From Hell must be cut off and dead-ended and that’s where the Bureaucratic State displays its real purpose and power.

Ron Johnson reminded Maria that the FBI had the Laptop From Hell for nearly a year before they finally acknowledged having it…..and my suspicion is this. Not only were they aware of the incriminating evidence on the Laptop From Hell that would have certainly ended Whispering Joe’s presidential campaign but it’s quite likely they were already running “cleanup in aisle two” to protect the Swamp System. The Bureaucratic State can’t contain all the evidence on the Laptop From Hell but it can follow the trails of corruption and try to sever the ties back to the illegitimate president. Let’s hope and pray they fail to do so.
The laptop and Epstein's list, and the intelligence goons have more people and deeper info they can own people with. Why is every decision by the State a bad one, our "intelligence" assholes can be thanked

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Albania “In”

With Eastern Europeans jumping on board, the World order better be more worried. Those unibrows know how the f things up when they get riled.

On that European inflation map, Spain appeared to be the only Western European country to be almost honest, They are just as big, if not worse than Eastern Europe

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1657535043729.png

oh-sure-john-candy.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^more reason why no one trusts us, or should^^

1657535508721.png

1657535533120.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Good morning to everyone except Pedo Pete, dirtbag Hunter, and the entire Biden garbage family.

oldie but goodie

1657535688012.png

A hallmark of fascism is government investigative committees with no dissenting voices.

#January6thCommittee

#China has installed millions devices in the U.S. & are using them to secretly collect the photos,contacts,GPS location & online viewing & shopping habits of over 130 million Americans

This operation is named @tiktok_us and it needs to be shut down

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1657538566108.png

Just so you know ... the climate cult, the fanatic covidians, the anti-life movement, and the free college freeloaders - are all just the exact same bitter, angry, miserable, sniveling brats who need something to whine about 24/7.

1657538678786.png

So if I have this right, everyone should be filing Red Flag Reports on Hunter Biden so he can’t go near the White House anymore. That’s how this works right?

1657538808612.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom