Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Just a reminder.

I’ll be honest, I prefer Trump to not run in 24. I think it’s about time we elect people that aren’t septuagenarians and octogenarians. That said, if he’s the nominee…he’s got my vote.

I’m home (for a whopping 3 days). I can now say I’ve been to Delaware. A lot of it. So there’s that. 😂

They beat him. And they’ll finalize it by indicting and preventing a 2024 run.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Question for the Austin dudes here. My wife is currently in Austin for a few days on a business trip. I was not able to go with her. She is staying at the Hilton downtown and was wondering where to eat. She said she took a look around today and was surprised at how relatively unsafe she felt in the area. A lot of homeless people and mens clubs and stuff like that. I told her is sort of a liberal “oasis” in Texas. I know in the past I’ve heard you guys talking about good restaurants and I was hoping you could help us out in point her in the right direction for the next couple days. Thanks.nner e

That area has become unsafe with homeless camps just east of 35 and only a few blocks away. They have cleaned it up quite a bit since peak insanity, but I would recommend she be in the hotel by nightfall.

I would do Red Ash for dinner every night. I would also do LA Bbq for lunch during daylight hours in the east side. Red Ash is only a couple few blocks from hotel and LA is about 6-8 blocks away and would recommend Uber so she doesn't have to wade through the homeless camp.

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
I don't like Kissinger anymore than Putin or the Globalists but the old prick is right.

In the broader environment, just about everyone in the EU and in the US, and in NATO is trying to walk backward with another change of narrative.

So, (1), old Kissinger was dusted off again, and he pontificates: “The question will now be how to end that war. At its end a place has to be found for Ukraine and a place has to be found for Russia – if we don’t want Russia to become an outpost of China in Europe.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1655204125095.png

Thomas Sowell: “Historians of the future will have a hard time figuring out how organized groups of strident jackasses succeeded in leading us around by the nose and morally intimidating the majority into silence.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom