Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Just a reminder.

I’ll be honest, I prefer Trump to not run in 24. I think it’s about time we elect people that aren’t septuagenarians and octogenarians. That said, if he’s the nominee…he’s got my vote.

I’m home (for a whopping 3 days). I can now say I’ve been to Delaware. A lot of it. So there’s that. 😂

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Just a reminder.

I’ll be honest, I prefer Trump to not run in 24. I think it’s about time we elect people that aren’t septuagenarians and octogenarians. That said, if he’s the nominee…he’s got my vote.

I’m home (for a whopping 3 days). I can now say I’ve been to Delaware. A lot of it. So there’s that. 😂

I like Trump, if he gets his second chance I can live with that.

I'll be voting for a Paul in the primary like I have for decades though. Trump was too inexperienced and it showed with the people he had to hire in critical spots.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
While the country continues its descent into the abyss, a reminder on how Bill Barr was just as much a part of the election theft as Fox News was.

This would have included the reports of approximately 288,000 ballots entering Pennsylvania on a semi-trailer from New York.

This past week, Lieutenant Colonel Tony Shaffer discussed the Jesse Morgan story and the work he and others performed to vet the story after the 2020 Election. Shaffer said that after his team fully vetted (USPS whistleblower) Morgan, he decided to move forward with the story. He contacted his friends in law enforcement to get them on board with further investigating the matter.

When former AG Bill Barr heard the news he called Tony, screamed at him, and told Tony to stop his investigation. Barr claimed it interfered with an FBI investigation. Tony was shortly thereafter removed from the investigation.

Tony explained that he wanted to give Mr. Morgan whistleblower status but Barr wouldn’t hear it. Shaffer shared with us:

And I would argue that he broke the law by refusing to accept that as a premise of him going in [to the FBI to discuss what he saw and knows]…
… So the next thing you know I’m gone off the investigation, Morgan is turned over and he goes away, never to be heard from again.

But trust Barr.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder

A good high school friend of mine is career Navy and has been stationed at Gitmo for over a year. I asked him about these trials and he says “no way in hell”. I asked him about all of the alleged expansions and refurbishments and he said that is absolutely happening, but he says it’s not because deep state actors are being sent there. He said it is typical government cronyism. Government having people do expensive work and overpaying for it to line pockets.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
A good high school friend of mine is career Navy and has been stationed at Gitmo for over a year. I asked him about these trials and he says “no way in hell”. I asked him about all of the alleged expansions and refurbishments and he said that is absolutely happening, but he says it’s not because deep state actors are being sent there. He said it is typical government cronyism. Government having people do expensive work and overpaying for it to line pockets.

In all likelihood a few of us and some like-minded individuals will be the ones in Gitmo.

Let's get this out of the way right now though

7a3d42ec-22dd-4f0b-8377-7b02bc496b17_text.gif

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

🙄

I mean… people. They’re flat out telling you that you are too dumb to live and should be happy for any crumb of bullshit they poop out.

Here’s the thing (finally) It.Ain’t.Flying. No matter how many fans they set up.

Truth is, for many, it never has. It’s finally impossible to shut everybody down and up. The more they keep with their tired game plan, the more we…ahem…resist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom