Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Our dumbass leaders accept the genetic sequence from the Chinese that created a bio weapon and then injected it into every single soldier in the military. The Chinese are laughing at how easy it was to physically weaken our military.
We are losing 22 soldiers per day on average from suicide too. You don't hear anyone talk about it. People are at the point think we might have lost more to suicide than we did to combat.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1655133261693.png

Playing polo, just a regular bloke

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

KUcxf.jpg

BTAvenger

Elite
Question for the Austin dudes here. My wife is currently in Austin for a few days on a business trip. I was not able to go with her. She is staying at the Hilton downtown and was wondering where to eat. She said she took a look around today and was surprised at how relatively unsafe she felt in the area. A lot of homeless people and mens clubs and stuff like that. I told her is sort of a liberal “oasis” in Texas. I know in the past I’ve heard you guys talking about good restaurants and I was hoping you could help us out in point her in the right direction for the next couple days. Thanks.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Question for the Austin dudes here. My wife is currently in Austin for a few days on a business trip. I was not able to go with her. She is staying at the Hilton downtown and was wondering where to eat. She said she took a look around today and was surprised at how relatively unsafe she felt in the area. A lot of homeless people and mens clubs and stuff like that. I told her is sort of a liberal “oasis” in Texas. I know in the past I’ve heard you guys talking about good restaurants and I was hoping you could help us out in point her in the right direction for the next couple days. Thanks.

Eating Alone or With Associates (Causal vs Business)?

Latest posts

Top Bottom