Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Tater probably getting more than 10% for the big guy on this deal.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
To be a Democrat you have to believe in these three things.
1. Men can compete in all women's sports.
2. You want to legally kill babies at any stage of their development and even after they are born.
3. You agree that grooming kids as young as 4 years to believe in the lifestyle of homosexuals, trannies and what sex they can be is required and normal.

There are so many other vile things you have to believe in but man oh man how can a normal person accept these 3 things?

Ask your liberal friends if they support these 3 things. I have no liberal friends anymore because I find them unacceptable in the real world.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I'll Have to Give The ECU Pirates This...

You Clowns Were Consistent With the "Horns Down" All The Way Into the 9th Inning

Even Though You Were Getting Your Asses Handed to You 11-1

That was cute.

Thanks for Hosting Us On Our Way to a Record 38th College World Series

"Welcome to The Jungle"

Hook 'Em!

FVG_6nyWAAAq1YB

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
To be a Democrat you have to believe in these three things.
1. Men can compete in all women's sports.
2. You want to legally kill babies at any stage of their development and even after they are born.
3. You agree that grooming kids as young as 4 years to believe in the lifestyle of homosexuals, trannies and what sex they can be is required and normal.

There are so many other vile things you have to believe in but man oh man how can a normal person accept these 3 things?

Ask your liberal friends if they support these 3 things. I have no liberal friends anymore because I find them unacceptable in the real world.
Who needs friends like that, I have many dog friends who are honest and reliable, and every now and then I throw the odd needy widow a bang or an occasional Soiled Dove.
All a guy needs.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Karl Denninger Rips on Zelensky and Droolin Joe the Cretin

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
When was the last time in history you saw many heads of State, Celebrities, a President visit a war stricken country where its citizens are enjoying the park , beaches, cafe, etc and we needed to send upwards of 70billion dollars for their aid?

Never!!!! Except during the Illegitimate Biden Administration.

Thanks Joe... America Last

In case you didn’t know, in 1873 the United States government killed 1.5 million buffalo to starve the Native Americans so they could be more government dependent.

Dow futures slump nearly 600 points as second day of selling in store after inflation shock​

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Mother's Day is one day a year.

Imagine thinking I'm going to celebrate you 29 days longer than the woman who gave me birth

Catturd

@catturd2
·1h

Good morning to everyone except the embarrassing world laughingstock, mumbling idiot, incoherent basement dummy - who hasn't even mentioned the assassination attempt of a Supreme Court Justice.
FJB and everyone in his worthless, economy destroying, loser, commie administration.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 110073

View attachment 110075
Happens more than people know.

20+ years ago, my family was boarding a plane to return to Dallas. I was sitting next to the side engine. I looked out and saw literally 1/4 of the rivets holding the front part of the engine (where the blue gloves are touching above) had come unseated and were dangling. Several other rivets were missing. I called the flight attendant and showed her. They brought a crew out to repair it but said there were too many loose or missing to allow flying. This was the last flight of the night and it was cancelled. Pissed off a lot of people. However, this event happened shortly after another airline had crashed due to rivets being sucked into the engine.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

In Pfizer’s FDA VRBPAC submission this week for children 6 Months to <5 Years Old, there were 8 cases of ‘Severe COVID’ — 6 were in the vaccinated group and 2 in the placebo group. So vaccinated kids were 3x as likely to have more serious outcomes.

Of the severe cases, only 1 required hospitalization — a child who was vaccinated

1655122967740.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1655123763481.png

1655123849503.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder