Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I agree. My grandson and I talk about these things a lot. Ones I would look at are graphite mines, rare earth minerals and of course gold and silver. Because of my age could be my last summer but I would like to go prospecting this summer. I want to finish the drywasher I am building and the cheezy sluice and give it a try again. You find lots of things mucking around in creeks etc. Years ago when my kids were small I took them gold panning. They still have the bits of amber we found that day. I really want to try this one, I would only use a single pipe, and this guy is running his water way to fast.

Well Fuck Me You Are Really a Miner

Light Bulb Moment for @MortgageHorn

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I dont think its wrong or a sin or anything. Catholics seem to like Him on the cross instead of off.
Jesus defeated the Cross and is alive. Imo Jesus on the cross is backwards. To celebrate him and what happened at the cross is to show an empty cross.. Again my opinion.
That makes sense. Just don’t insult people here for having a differing opinion. We’re all Patriots (with few exceptions) here, hoping for the same thing.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Texas Nexus

Poster
HotFickleJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif

CV57miBWoAAQigw.jpg

fde3073096bc2241020a0f1df5b84985.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary

;)
She is mentally handicapped from the sperm of all the retards in her life she gave blow jobs too. The FemNazi's hate this but there have been several studies affirming this as fact. It is a permanent condition.
She needs to switch to smarter men when she wants to blow a male.
Although her condition is now permanent. Its called DUMB COCK SUCKER DISEASE and is very debilitating.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Well Fuck Me You Are Really a Miner

Light Bulb Moment for @MortgageHorn
@BamaRidger told me you were a dink, but I never believed him. Honest I never believed him. Ha Ha Ha. Yah amongst other things. Right now my son calls me Caligula because I am getting the 30-40 year old's and he is jealous as hell. He say's it ain't right and shakes his head.

FreeMiner

Legendary
He could boost his popularity. All he would have to do is give Michael Obama a blow job on PPV on the steps of Congress and have all of the Democrats take a knee on a pride flag and have Barack join in at the end for a menage a trois.
He could theoretically be more popular than Trump for that one night anyway.
But I suspect the FJB chants would start before he finished the job, as the Grand Finale so to speak.

Latest posts

Top Bottom