Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Yah scratch's head. I just don't know. But very interesting. First heard this guy years ago on the Old Art Bell Show.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Well, take this for what you will. I'm a little shocked, actually.

I ordered a new jeep (it's pretty frigging cute and completely ridiculous, but whatever. My husband told me to order what I want, so here we are. He was taken a bit aback, but he did say whatever I wanted 😂) I was told it would be September at the earliest. Fine. I like my jeep that I'm driving. A lot.

Got a text from our friend (who I ordered the jeep through) and an email from jeep that it's in production and is expected to be ready last week of June. . Barring the poop hitting the fan, we're good to go.

At the sane time, I know that the auto industry is quite the mess at the moment. (Believe me....I so know) But somehow, I'm getting a jeep built from the ground up 6 weeks from order to finish.

I'm not complaining. I'm just a little wtf? What the hell is going on? And how????

Funny thing is that I can't get a V6. I could get the diesel (Uh, no) the electric (double no. I drive too much) or the 4 cylinder turbo. I drove one to make sure I wasn't going to be strung out with the endless line of semis at 5% grade. (We shall not get me bitching about that) 4T it is. Actually a bit better than the 6. And I had to be talked into a V6 after driving Tahoes (V8) for just about ever.

(Clearly, I'm not the woman you want talking about saving the planet from certain death in 12 years. If that's true, get the hell out of my way and the left lane. I know y'all see me coming up behind you. Move. I've got places to be before the world ends. 😂)
A pilonidal cyst can be extremely painful especially when sitting. These cysts are usually caused by a skin infection and they often have ingrown hairs inside. During World War II, pilonidal cysts were often called "Jeep driver's disease” because they're more common in people who sit often.

Congrats on the infected ass hairs

FreeMiner

Legendary
A pilonidal cyst can be extremely painful especially when sitting. These cysts are usually caused by a skin infection and they often have ingrown hairs inside. During World War II, pilonidal cysts were often called "Jeep driver's disease” because they're more common in people who sit often.

Congrats on the infected ass hairs
Fuck I thought I was an asshole. You are a Journeyman.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Well worth the time.
Yah Pootie Fucked Them all.

FreeMiner

Legendary
For Europe From Russia With Love.
This should be read on TV every night for the morons who support the criminals in the Biden and Zelensky Gangs.
Russia just pivoted from the US/NATO losers who make up 15% of the Global economy and are now going crazy making deals outside the Eurozone and USA sphere, in that 85% of the world that nobody controls.
Biden and Obama shit the bed.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom