Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I believe the point is that at one time he was on the cross. Someone wearing it would be commemorating that sacrifice/moment in history.
I dont think its wrong or a sin or anything. Catholics seem to like Him on the cross instead of off.
Jesus defeated the Cross and is alive. Imo Jesus on the cross is backwards. To celebrate him and what happened at the cross is to show an empty cross.. Again my opinion.

FreeMiner

Legendary
I've got a lot of out of the money calls on the TLT right now b/c I see the Fed pivoting and bond prices will spike. When those calls pay off I'm dumping that money straight into junior exploration mining shares.
I agree. My grandson and I talk about these things a lot. Ones I would look at are graphite mines, rare earth minerals and of course gold and silver. Because of my age could be my last summer but I would like to go prospecting this summer. I want to finish the drywasher I am building and the cheezy sluice and give it a try again. You find lots of things mucking around in creeks etc. Years ago when my kids were small I took them gold panning. They still have the bits of amber we found that day. I really want to try this one, I would only use a single pipe, and this guy is running his water way to fast.

FreeMiner

Legendary
McConnell has no authority over her.

But McCarthy does. And he refuses to do so, he protects her, and just got an endorsement from Trump.
I think McConnell has a lot of control over the whole Republican Party, and could oust her if he tried. None of these RINO Bitches should be allowed to stay in the Party.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
https://truthsocial.com/@NewsMax

@NewsMax
·3h

Nearly 98% of nursing homes are "experiencing difficulty hiring staff," with 73% of nursing homes reporting they "are concerned about having to close" due to "staffing woes."

1654616936484.png

If you recall, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page went back and forth with one another about the Logan Act after the idea was floated by then VP Biden. They even asked for information about what it WAS because they were unaware. Ultimately and very early on it was concluded that "no reasonable prosecutor" would be able to successfully prosecute. That didn't stop them from using it as a predicate MONTHS later. (cont) uncoverdc.com/2022/06/07/the-d

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Culture war

1654620763022.png

If banning illegal drugs in Oregon resulted in a 700% increase in overdose deaths, how do Democrats think banning “illegal” guns is going to work out?

In 7 short years, we went from “its just a piece of paper” and “you should be able to marry who you love” to 5-year-olds in a gay bar shoving cash into a Drag Queen’s underwear—all in the name of “tolerance”

Imagine where the slippery slope leads next if we don’t stop it now.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1654620977377.png

Democrats aren’t hiding it anymore. They want to: -Raise your taxes. -Eliminate the filibuster. -Abolish the Electoral College. -Pack the Supreme Court. -Raise the price of gas -And take your guns

Latest posts

Top Bottom