Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Again — Watch Watch Watch

The reason I keep putting this out there. — probably third or fourth time— is people, most people, can’t comprehend the things demons do to children. People say,” let the world see it!” Yes, maybe they should, but I can guarantee each of you in this forum — you will never be the same again.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder

I can't imagine how her family is doing after hearing this bs

More shit thrown in the face of Americans.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
People can make whatever excuse they want to try to prop up Trump.

He was booed when he mentioned this in Wyoming.

There is no justification for supporting McCarthy. Bashing McConnell and Paul Ryan and then endorsing McCarthy is the height of hypocrisy, and makes Trump look like a fool.
Ok, big balls. Let’s here your plan! That’s right, you don’t have one… what have you done in sacrifice of your country? If you have , I will immediately apologize—!

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Ok, big balls. Let’s here your plan! That’s right, you don’t have one… what have you done in sacrifice of your country? If you have , I will immediately apologize—!
For the trust the plan fellows.....you should want to do better

Once you see trump is on their team, things start to make alot of sense

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Hey Jay, i know your in it to remain confide that this outcome plays out theatrically like we all desire it to. But what kind of markers should we be attentive to if things go awry to you percieved outcomes. Not smashing gonads but damn dude we are at the point where Covid Mania will be Babydick in regards to their next plan. Monkeypox is laughable, but they surely have an evil backup plan, right!?
Stay focused on Durham. He’s barely scratched the surface publicly. But look at what has already been revealed. He snagged Hillary in a throw-away indictment/trial. Don’t let the the cabal’s bullshit distract you. Stay focused. Be patient. Stay strong. Trust The Plan. Vote and get everyone you trust to vote.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Well shit.... Jut saw the Native American, Liz Warren, is trying to make small farms illegal. I'm gonna have to look into this more but they are wanting to make you have to get permits and get audited to farm. This would kill the last of the small farms in this country.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FUngkGdWUAA4_ZZ

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I don't think there was any good reason for Trump to endorse McCarthy. McCarthy is going win regardless.
If you just walk through DJT options I think it is how the game must be played.
McCarthy is the current minority leader.
Almost all Pub House members will vote for him to be Speaker if the Pubs take the House as expected.
With or without DJT's endorsement McCarthy will be Speaker of the House.
The Speaker as you know controls what does and does not come up for a vote.
If DJT wins it is much better for him to have a good relationship with the House speaker. DJT didn't make and can't change the rules politicians play their games by.

Last edited:

FreeMiner

Legendary
When do you say enough of being treated like a prisoner in an Open Air, Self Supporting Penal Colony.
Can you imagine how these would eventually be deployed against supposedly Free Men and Women.
Honest to Fuck it is very close to 1776 Injection Time

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
If this is in response to the ChickenHawk video. Direct message me.
It was not a response to the video you posted. I can’t see the video you posted because I would never have an account on YouTube. To view the video you posted required the viewer to log on to YouTube to see that video. Maybe the video contains adult type material and YouTube wants to verify your age. Or maybe Youtube just wants to track who views such material.

I, like you, want people to not be naive of the threats.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
It was not a response to the video you posted. I can’t see the video you posted because I would never have an account on YouTube. To view the video you posted required the viewer to log on to YouTube to see that video. Maybe the video contains adult type material and YouTube wants to verify your age. Or maybe Youtube just wants to track who views such material.

I, like you, want people to not be naive of the threats.
Absolutely— that’s why I’m hated by some on here. They say, we should see whatever we want to see. What I posted is legal, but what they want to see is illegal, but - worse than that — illegal, and beyond the their imagination. They have no idea what they are talking about.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Stay focused on Durham. He’s barely scratched the surface publicly. But look at what has already been revealed. He snagged Hillary in a throw-away indictment/trial. Don’t let the the cabal’s bullshit distract you. Stay focused. Be patient. Stay strong. Trust The Plan. Vote and get everyone you trust to vote.
Yessir! Popcorn ready

Vote, vote, vote and trust

If there's anything to rely on it's voting and the judicial system

So obvious

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Well, take this for what you will. I'm a little shocked, actually.

I ordered a new jeep (it's pretty frigging cute and completely ridiculous, but whatever. My husband told me to order what I want, so here we are. He was taken a bit aback, but he did say whatever I wanted 😂) I was told it would be September at the earliest. Fine. I like my jeep that I'm driving. A lot.

Got a text from our friend (who I ordered the jeep through) and an email from jeep that it's in production and is expected to be ready last week of June. . Barring the poop hitting the fan, we're good to go.

At the sane time, I know that the auto industry is quite the mess at the moment. (Believe me....I so know) But somehow, I'm getting a jeep built from the ground up 6 weeks from order to finish.

I'm not complaining. I'm just a little wtf? What the hell is going on? And how????

Funny thing is that I can't get a V6. I could get the diesel (Uh, no) the electric (double no. I drive too much) or the 4 cylinder turbo. I drove one to make sure I wasn't going to be strung out with the endless line of semis at 5% grade. (We shall not get me bitching about that) 4T it is. Actually a bit better than the 6. And I had to be talked into a V6 after driving Tahoes (V8) for just about ever.

(Clearly, I'm not the woman you want talking about saving the planet from certain death in 12 years. If that's true, get the hell out of my way and the left lane. I know y'all see me coming up behind you. Move. I've got places to be before the world ends. 😂)

Last edited:

Jtrain80

Legendary
I'm just an old guy in Bama and I guess I just don't understand the swamp in DC but I trust our glorious leader to understand it much more than I.
Hail DJT
View attachment 107514

I have never agreed completely with anyone including Trump.

I would vote for AOC,Pelosi, hell even Biden before I would support Kevin or his band of rhinos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom