Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Okaloosa County FL does a trade school signing. It is awesome to see.
It is better than most folks know. I did Trades college, too but by 1990 I was paying 52,000 a year in income tax. From a construction project were I was a supervisor. When I quit when the wife got cancer in 2009 I was declining 1500/day plus expenses all over North America.360 T CRAWLER.jpgG3 2009 115.jpgG3 2009 053.jpgcentre drum section going in.jpg

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
There is no way a regular 2024 campaign occurs

I also didn't think they had the audacity to roll through with potato
One has to look at the upcoming midterms from a sinister perspective. The most sinister perspective is that some event will occur that will prevent midterms from actually taking place. Now, I have no idea what that event will be or how it will be carried out. However, nothing is out of the realm of possibility with today's political/corporate/banking elite. I was having a conversation with friends the other night and I mentioned this possibility (midterms not taking place). Most said, no way that's going to happen, which is a perfectly reasonable response to an outlandish claim. BUT, not one person could say why the Democrats would "peacefully" transfer power of the House and Senate back to Republicans. Their left-wing base (the ones actually running the party) is completely radicalized. The media could convince 1/3 of the population that not relinquishing power is "saving democracy" and the sheep would nod along aimlessly. Think about it this way, the Dems have gone through all this trouble just to have their political movement completely wiped out by one round of mid-term elections? No way. I can't escape the feeling that they're playing for keeps.

I only see 3 possibilities:
1. They know they're done politically and they're inflicting as much damage as possible (not likely).
2. They have a plan to rig the election again - mail in ballots and machines etc. But, maybe the rigging will be to limit the damage? They'll turn around and blame EVERYTHING bad on Republicans. (most likely scenario)
3. There will be no midterms. (can't even fathom what would take place)

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
One has to look at the upcoming midterms from a sinister perspective. The most sinister perspective is that some event will occur that will prevent midterms from actually taking place. Now, I have no idea what that event will be or how it will be carried out. However, nothing is out of the realm of possibility with today's political/corporate/banking elite. I was having a conversation with friends the other night and I mentioned this possibility (midterms not taking place). Most said, no way that's going to happen, which is a perfectly reasonable response to an outlandish claim. BUT, not one person could say why the Democrats would "peacefully" transfer power of the House and Senate back to Republicans. Their left-wing base (the ones actually running the party) is completely radicalized. The media could convince 1/3 of the population that not relinquishing power is "saving democracy" and the sheep would nod along aimlessly. Think about it this way, the Dems have gone through all this trouble just to have their political movement completely wiped out by one round of mid-term elections? No way. I can't escape the feeling that they're playing for keeps.

I only see 3 possibilities:
1. They know they're done politically and they're inflicting as much damage as possible (not likely).
2. They have a plan to rig the election again - mail in ballots and machines etc. But, maybe the rigging will be to limit the damage? They'll turn around and blame EVERYTHING bad on Republicans. (most likely scenario)
3. There will be no midterms. (can't even fathom what would take place)
I think there will be business as usual for 2022

Lebanon just had a parliamentary election in the midst of full blown financial, economic collapse and their capital blowing up on top of 1/3 of their country being Syrian refugees and an irredeemably corrupt political class

They had "40%" participation and Hezbollah lost some seats. The talk, coverage and get out the vote charade was endless and the vast majority simply didn't vote...in the context of genuinely dire situations

My point being no.matter how absurd the election is viewed they will administer the process and the punditry will bark all through the night

As far as the D vs R, communists or technocrats puppets don't get voted out, they just switch names and party affiliation

FreeMiner

Legendary
Price of oil is going much higher over the next few months.

And perhaps 200/B. Problem is lag time. Just like farming has production cycles that can be 3 years the cycles for developing an oil well from start to finish can be 5-10 years per well. So when you shut down exploration for prospects you are killing it, from the time you start and actually drill the hole and bring it on line can be 10 years. And that is the problem with putting a brain dead ass clown professional useless POS Politician in charge

FreeMiner

Legendary
I would like to do the transgender surgery on some of these bastards. I was pretty good at cutting the heads off chickens with a hatchet for my Ma.
Yes Nurse Ratchet bring him in here to the chopping block while I sharpen my Hatchett. And Nurse Ratchet heat up my cauterizing irons red hot please.
Any man that would do that to himself is a cull anyway and you do not want that genetics in the gene pool.

Skinnyman

Poster
Yes. Working their way up.
Hey Jay, i know your in it to remain confide that this outcome plays out theatrically like we all desire it to. But what kind of markers should we be attentive to if things go awry to you percieved outcomes. Not smashing gonads but damn dude we are at the point where Covid Mania will be Babydick in regards to their next plan. Monkeypox is laughable, but they surely have an evil backup plan, right!?

Pineapple

Legendary
The Infamous Bowie Knife
Sandbar Fight was “Under The Hill” in Natchez. Excellent restaurant called the Camp and there is a bar there now… and they roll deep if you cause problems. I got tossed there last summer - lived in Natchez for a year for work - and folks always said - “How the hell do you get thrown out of that bar?!” If you ever go buy the midget shots of bourbon. He gets drunk and strips down, walks the bar. He’s notorious.

If you aren’t a “handy” person I’d leave long before closing time.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
...and we still have people in this country enamored with their shit. I’ve never figured out why we are buds with the people who tried to destroy us and have been trying to fuck us ever since. Screw the damn Brits...
The fact that people practically worship them is ridiculous. There was some British guy at church a few years ago that wouldn’t stop marveling at the new baby. I don’t remember which one because I don’t follow that royal shit.

I was like, okay they had a baby. People do that all the time. Don’t ask me to think that a person no older than 48 hours is wonderful. He’s accomplished no more than any other baby.

Brits, and many Americans, are weird about that shit.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Steven Crowder alluded to it this morning. Dems know they're destroying everything, yet they continue to do it. They had a plan for Trump, got away with the steal, they have a plan for November.

Either they have a new cheating scheme unlike what we've seen before, or they plan on stopping the elections from taking place at all. Voters are beneath them, they do not intend to answer to voters.
At this point they are locked in with having Dems, or corrupt Pubs, in control. Honest people in power can expose their fraud.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Here Are The Top 50 Murder Cities Of The World (We Got 3!)​

Rankings are thus far for 2022

Central & South America, particularly Mexico & Brazil, are maelstroms of violence. But three of our illustrious cities are making the cut.

City - Country Murder Rate (per 100K)

Tijuana - Mexico 138
Acapulco - Mexico 110.5
Caracas - Venezuela 99.98
Ciudad Juarez - Mexico 86.01
Ciudad Victoria - Mexico 85.56
Irapuato - Mexico 81.44
Ciudad Guayana - Venezuela 78.3
Natal - Brazil 74.67
Fortaleza - Brazil 69.15
Cape Town - South Africa 66.36
Belem - Brazil 65.31
Cancun - Mexico 64.47
Feira De Santana - Brazil 63.29
St. Louis - U.S. 60.59
Cuiliacan - Mexico 60.52
Ciudad Bolivar - Venezuela 60.09
Barquisimento - Venezuela 56.67
Uruapan - Mexico 54.52
Kingston - Jamaica 54.12
Ciudad Obregon - Mexico 52.09
Maceio - Brazil 51.46
Victoria da Conquista - Brazil 50.75
Baltimore - U.S. 50.52
San Salvador - El Salvador 50.32
Aracuja - Brazil 48.77
Coatzacoalcos - Mexico 48.35
Palmira - Colombia 47.97
Maturin - Venezuela 47.24
Salvador - Brazil 47.23
Macapa - Brazil 47.2
Cali - Colombia 47.03
Celaya - Mexico 46.99
San Pedro Sula - Honduras 46.67
Ensenada - Mexico 46.6
Campos dos Goytacazes - Brazil 46.28
Tepic - Mexico 44.89
Manaus - Brazil 44
Guatemala City - Guatemala 43.73
Recife - Brazil 43.72
Tegucigalpa - Honduras 43.3
San Juan - Puerto Rico 42.36
Valencia - Venezuela 42.2
Reynosa - Mexico 41.48
Joao Pessoa - Brazil 41.36
Nelson Madela Bay - South Africa 39.16
Detroit - U.S. 38.78
Durban - South Africa 38.51
Teresina - Brazil 37.61

LINK Statista

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

Central & South America, particularly Mexico & Brazil, are maelstroms of violence. But three of our illustrious cities are making the cut.

Tijuana - Mexico 138
Acapulco - Mexico 110.5
Irapuato - Mexico 81.44
Natal - Brazil 74.67
Fortaleza - Brazil 69.15
Belem - Brazil 65.31
Cancun - Mexico 64.47
St. Louis - U.S. 60.59
Cuiliacan - Mexico 60.52
Uruapan - Mexico 54.52
Kingston - Jamaica 54.12
Maceio - Brazil 51.46
Baltimore - U.S. 50.52
Aracuja - Brazil 48.77
Palmira - Colombia 47.97
Salvador - Brazil 47.23
Macapa - Brazil 47.2
Cali - Colombia 47.03
Celaya - Mexico 46.99
Ensenada - Mexico 46.6
Tepic - Mexico 44.89
Manaus - Brazil 44
Recife - Brazil 43.72
Reynosa - Mexico 41.48
Detroit - U.S. 38.78
Teresina - Brazil 37.61

LINK Statista
St. Louis needs to stop slacking. Should be higher in the list.

I’m for redistricting the 5 or 6 troubled neighborhoods in St. Louis city with East St. Louis for a new city to take the top spot.

Pineapple

Legendary

Tijuana - Mexico 138
Acapulco - Mexico 110.5
Irapuato - Mexico 81.44
Natal - Brazil 74.67
Fortaleza - Brazil 69.15
Belem - Brazil 65.31
Cancun - Mexico 64.47
St. Louis - U.S. 60.59
Cuiliacan - Mexico 60.52
Uruapan - Mexico 54.52
Kingston - Jamaica 54.12
Maceio - Brazil 51.46
Baltimore - U.S. 50.52
Aracuja - Brazil 48.77
Palmira - Colombia 47.97
Salvador - Brazil 47.23
Macapa - Brazil 47.2
Cali - Colombia 47.03
Celaya - Mexico 46.99
Ensenada - Mexico 46.6
Tepic - Mexico 44.89
Manaus - Brazil 44
Recife - Brazil 43.72
Reynosa - Mexico 41.48
Detroit - U.S. 38.78
Teresina - Brazil 37.61

LINK Statista
Detroit must be running out of people to shoot. They are much more violent than that.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
Sandbar Fight was “Under The Hill” in Natchez. Excellent restaurant called the Camp and there is a bar there now… and they roll deep if you cause problems. I got tossed there last summer - lived in Natchez for a year for work - and folks always said - “How the hell do you get thrown out of that bar?!” If you ever go buy the midget shots of bourbon. He gets drunk and strips down, walks the bar. He’s notorious.

If you aren’t a “handy” person I’d leave long before closing time.
Ha Ha Ha. Good friend of mine, little Italian Rooster, we were on a construction site together, he had his shitshow, I had mine.
It was the end of the project and winddown and clean up. He went to town Friday night, he was small but a tough little SOB. He opened his arms full length at the shooter bar and said fill them up Ladies.
He drank them all. Then he wanted to fight. He kicked the bouncers ass, and the managers. Then the about 4 cops show up, and they beat him with billy sticks.
Him and I were to have a sched. meeting on Monday morning.
I show up at his office trailer. No lights on all the girls tip toeing. WTF, I bang on his office door, and hear a growl...
Turn the lights on and here he is, Fast Freddie, sitting at his desk with his head in his hands, and a goose egg right between his eyes.
I couldn't help it because I am an asshole. His GF is standing beside, I start laughing until the tears run down my face, I tried to straighten up to a poke face, and I says Freddie WTF happened you have turned into a Unicorn over the weekend.
He had this huge goose egg still and it and all around it was all multi colored bruises like a faggot Unicorn. Now he was mad and sore like a bear with a chapped ass.
He started cussin and then he started laughing too. That was the end of our meeting.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Not sure this is true but if it is this is not great news even for Clemson.

2024 Trump vs. Biden poll shows military has already been overtaken by leftists​

Was looking at the crosstabs of this Trump-Biden 2024 rematch poll which showed Trump up 46-40 and 45-25 among independents.

Scrolled over to the military crosstabs:

73Jq5nT.png

Trump beats Biden 50-38 among veterans but loses 43-32 among active military.

Looks like the Obama game plan to radicalize the military has paid off. Also, I bet sons and daughters of conservatives these days want nothing to do with a military led by Milley, forced vaccinations, and celebrating LGBT degeneracy so they are not joining.

I don't believe a poll that shows veterans voting 38% for Biden.

Latest posts

Top Bottom