Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I haven’t looked because I am on way way out right now, but is there a dedicated thread to Ukraine/Russia on the board here? Where can I get honest information to what is actually happening over there? I still hang out on the Rivals board and if you even insinuate that Ukraine is losing you are labeled as a Russian sympathizer. Is Russia really losing their ass?
You don’t even have to insinuate that UK isn’t winning. Just questioning sanctions & financials of the war causes those guys to go ballistic.

There’s so much propaganda from all sides regarding this “war” I’m not sure what’s really going on there or what the real goals of the different players even are at this point.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Another forgotten victim of the DNC and probably the FBI/CIA

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Can't recall if I've posted this or not.

Late 1992/early 1993, a few months before Conway died, my family was in a Cracker Barrel in Mt. Juliet, TN (10-15 miles outside of Nashville). My family was in the store part, waiting for their table. There's a sound of shouting in the bathroom, and out comes Conway Twitty. A moment later, my father comes out in a foul mood. Apparently, he and Conway got in an argument at the urinals about whether or not he had done a show in Johnson City, TN in the early 70s (as my father claimed).

While eating, Conway comes to the table and apologizes to my father, says his manager told him he did indeed do the show my father had said. When my family went to leave, Conway had paid for their meal.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Putin. If US supplied long range missiles strike Russian cities, he will strike American Decision Making Centers.
Biden will incinerate America to cover up the crimes of Obama, Biden and the Clintons in the Ukraine.
Putin stated 4 of the new Sarmat MRV Missiles would take down the whole USA. That is 40 nuclear warheads.
That are too fast for counter measures.

Amazing is it not? They wanted to Impeach Trump for something he did not do. This cocksucker wants to start WW3 for real and everyone is yah OK. But what about Zelensky? Save Ukraine Nazi's.
A Hundred Million Americans could be incinerated and everyone just shrugs. Unreal.

FreeMiner

Legendary

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FUXMC1qWYAIVpXo

D

Deleted member 2886

Ok Explain to Me Like I'm a Left-Sided Brain Person Good With Financial Math & Zero Artistic Abilities

Like Can't Even Draw Stick Figures or Sing In The Shower

How Would One Control the Frequency of Every Musical Instrument in the World?
😏Aye?, can't draw stick figures?
Pffft, lol, bet ya can.

Anyways, the answer to the question;
*The International Organization for Standardization: ISO-16
500px-ISO_Logo_(Red_square).svg.pngThis is how one would influence a standard of control, on a global scale.

#Theres heaps of info online.

FreeMiner

Legendary
😏Aye?, can't draw stick figures?
Pffft, lol, bet ya can.

Anyways, the answer to the question;
*The International Organization for Standardization: ISO-16
View attachment 107493This is how one would influence a standard of control, on a global scale.

#Theres heaps of info online.
In 1939 the tuning of music was switched to 440hz. from 332hz. 332hz was considered a natural healing frequency

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom