Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
These theories that shootings are staged, can someone explain who comes up with the idea of the shooting and puts all the pieces together? I can’t wrap my head around how a person or group of people could plan this to benefit a political party. Because somewhere along the line of planning someone has to say, let’s send a shooter into a school a kill kids.
Understanding pure evil is difficult.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
From the article:

"Spell also promoted baseless conspiracy theories about the virus—alleging without evidence that it was a scam to help Joe Biden steal the presidential election. He discouraged his congregation from getting COVID-19 vaccines, despite the fact the scientific trials showed they are highly effective."

Even Pfizer's own data disputes this. They are not highly effective and their efficacy wanes quickly--thus the reason for continuous boosters....that and revenue generation.
Christian media companies can be full of BS or corruption too.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
These theories that shootings are staged, can someone explain who comes up with the idea of the shooting and puts all the pieces together? I can’t wrap my head around how a person or group of people could plan this to benefit a political party. Because somewhere along the line of planning someone has to say, let’s send a shooter into a school a kill kids.
Here are some things I consider that leads me to believe that they or staged, and in some cases no actual deaths

1. The desire is there in high places
2. Mk Ultra, Orion + hypnosis, mind altering drugs.....possibly chips
3. Crisis actors.....people may feel they are doing the right thing by participating in a fake shooting to drum up support to take guns
4. Shadow government has no budget limitations....Uvalde especially is probably laden with illegals, ms 13, people looking for a deal
5. Joe Biden is president, the elites aren't exactly scared of people figuring things out
6. Media is centrally controlled and unified in their agenda especially with respect to the 2nd Amendment
7. Every war is the result of a false flag, or chain of events set in motion

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Ok Explain to Me Like I'm a Left-Sided Brain Person Good With Financial Math & Zero Artistic Abilities

Like Can't Even Draw Stick Figures or Sing In The Shower

How Would One Control the Frequency of Every Musical Instrument in the World?

They don’t. It’s just the standard frequency used. If an artist wanted to use the other frequency they could.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Love it. Only point of criticism it’s a government problem and mental health problem. The government os orchestrating this shit on many occasions.

Oh, second point. You think you have a chance against the military? Look at Afghanistan and Iraq you dorks. An American insurgence could devastate the military. With mass riots and pushback patriots could gain control of the major choke points.

These people are openly talking about reducing the population.

They are openly talking about killing babies outside the womb.

If you would kill an innocent baby, why the hell wouldn’t you be willing to kill kids?

What would stop you from killing adults?

These cock suckers aren’t pulling the triggers, and their kids aren’t dying.

They’ve convinced themselves they have the moral high ground and their atrocities are for the best of humanity.

There is nothing these assholes wouldn’t do to keep themselves from getting shot for murdering your family.
Encouraged and legal suicide will be next for the elderly. My body my right except for when it comes to vaccines and masks. That's different.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
What the article didn't say were all 5 were stabbed and carved up systematically (per person who knows the family). Mass murder doesn't require guns. Again, the blame is on the evil person and not the tools used.

Tortured. I’ve seen the videos of what they do. They do it while they are alive. MS-13 needs SF to come in and clean house.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
I haven’t looked because I am on way way out right now, but is there a dedicated thread to Ukraine/Russia on the board here? Where can I get honest information to what is actually happening over there? I still hang out on the Rivals board and if you even insinuate that Ukraine is losing you are labeled as a Russian sympathizer. Is Russia really losing their ass?

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Love it. Only point of criticism it’s a government problem and mental health problem. The government os orchestrating this shit on many occasions.

Oh, second point. You think you have a chance against the military? Look at Afghanistan and Iraq you dorks. An American insurgence could devastate the military. With mass riots and pushback patriots could gain control of the major choke points.
Agree!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom