Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
How we know we are doomed

1654339274133.png

^^nothing works in Biden's America^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Beautiful evening at Rutgers today. (No filter).

Gotta talk about the dining situation, Jersey. View attachment 107236

View attachment 107237

A friend got this shot of Max earlier this season. I'm framing this one.

(Can you find the ball?)

View attachment 107238

Summer has begun (even with another week of school). Travel schedule is insane. Wel'll be in Deleware next weekend. I might be fantasizing about an errant ball or 2....😂
The ball is by the right hand of the defender on the right.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Prepare yourself, your family, and friends. Things are mirroring falling empires. Governments like Nazi Germany passed gun laws prior to the holocaust and falling world powers often make private protection tools illegal, before collapse. The average age of an empire is 250 years, we are at 246 with the world reserve currency (the USD) on the downwards trend teetering on the edge of collapse as gas and food are in mass shortages. Get camping essentials and stock up on food. Mass shortages will come soon. If collapse happens, war will begin. Create an exodus plans. If you are in a city, locate exist strategies and plan on living in water ways; proving gods for trade as dollars will be worthless. Keep your eye on Canada as they are the guinea pig of US policy.

Belezabro

Elite
These theories that shootings are staged, can someone explain who comes up with the idea of the shooting and puts all the pieces together? I can’t wrap my head around how a person or group of people could plan this to benefit a political party. Because somewhere along the line of planning someone has to say, let’s send a shooter into a school a kill kids.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
These theories that shootings are staged, can someone explain who comes up with the idea of the shooting and puts all the pieces together? I can’t wrap my head around how a person or group of people could plan this to benefit a political party. Because somewhere along the line of planning someone has to say, let’s send a shooter into a school a kill kids.
These people are openly talking about reducing the population.

They are openly talking about killing babies outside the womb.

If you would kill an innocent baby, why the hell wouldn’t you be willing to kill kids?

What would stop you from killing adults?

These cock suckers aren’t pulling the triggers, and their kids aren’t dying.

They’ve convinced themselves they have the moral high ground and their atrocities are for the best of humanity.

There is nothing these assholes wouldn’t do to keep themselves from getting shot for murdering your family.

FreeMiner

Legendary
First Taser Drones in Schools. Then on the streets controlling the SHEEP.
The Great American, Self Supporting, Open Air Prison Colony.
They can steal elections, they can send the FBI after political dissidents and opponents. The Republic Is Gone. You Will Shut The Hell Up And Do As You Are Told and Accept Your Fate.
The J6 Fools Found Out How The System Works. Randy Weaver learned that we would shoot his family over ATF Rules about gun barrel lengths.
Pay Attention.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Have you not been paying attention to what the powerful elite have been doing? We are nothing but Useless Eaters, Cattle to them. They will do what is necessary to obtain their ultimate goal which is NWO. USA is in the way because our society is fucking armed up like crazy. They must disarm us before they can easily dominate and move forward with their goals. It was spelled out that they would be doing this in a book written by a Navy Vet in 1991 before any of these mass school shootings took place.
1654351102853.png

FreeMiner

Legendary
Ol Hill, her meds and beating the shit out of Bill from time to time when she has too much to drink, mostly keeps her going.
But she still manages to get an interview even if it is just some 2 bit festival in the back woods of Wales.
She says all this shit about Putin. Then I read one were Putin said he could not get closer than a couple of feet because her breath smelled like rotten vagina.
I guess she eats a lot of that these days.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

We're nothing more than cattle to the luciferians who run this world.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Pure evil. Pray for this family tonight.
What the article didn't say were all 5 were stabbed and carved up systematically (per person who knows the family). Mass murder doesn't require guns. Again, the blame is on the evil person and not the tools used.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

From the article:

"Spell also promoted baseless conspiracy theories about the virus—alleging without evidence that it was a scam to help Joe Biden steal the presidential election. He discouraged his congregation from getting COVID-19 vaccines, despite the fact the scientific trials showed they are highly effective."

Even Pfizer's own data disputes this. They are not highly effective and their efficacy wanes quickly--thus the reason for continuous boosters....that and revenue generation.

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary
Best Ever.....
The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term. The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well:

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)? Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant. One anonymous student, however, wrote the following:
“First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.
Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially.
Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added. This gives two possibilities:
1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
So which is it? If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.
The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct ... leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting ‘Oh my God.’

" THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A".
~ Thank You Larwyn's Linx@ Doug Ross Journal for the Linkage! ~

FreeMiner

Legendary
Shows You How Fucked US Society Has Become. Even Fucking Monkeys Are Not Safe From Their Anal an Transgender Obsessions.
They should all be heavily drugged and sent for High Voltage Shock Therapy Honest To Fuck They Are All Mentally Ill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom