Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Each State needs to withhold all funds to the Feds until they listen. Kick them out of State Jurisdiction in all areas.

It’s not realistic. Many states take a shit ton of grants in aid. The 16th amendment gave the fed taxation power for personal income. This effectively neutered state power because they had to reduce taxation to survive.

Following that the 17th amendment took away state representation. Roads are shot in LA because they refused to up the drinking age for years. Don’t comply, no money. This is why Biden’s executive order giving DOJ a database for over site, control, and feedback on police practices is tyrannical.

It’s all grift and control

FreeMiner

Legendary

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Stick a fork in her

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

“2000 Mules” Investigator Gregg Phillips Drops a Bomb: Investigators Discovered Multinational Player and Federal Agencies Involved in Operation – A “Multinational Deal Involving Billions of Dollars”​

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
kawt damn @tgsio you need a lawyer?
😂

Not yet, but I might after today. (No, I didn't kill anybody)

A batshit woman who reeeeaaaalllly wants to attach herself to me and my family (for social acceptance. Y'all, I'm not that cool 😂) latched onto my 22 year old daughter and guilted her into a whole'your mom hates me' bullshit convo. While that is almost true, I wasn't talking to anybody because I broke a couple of ribs this morning and I'm oxy'd and bourboned to the gills.

She manipulated and made my girl cry because Roo was trying to explain my situation and was trying to protect me (never necessary). And then the batshit chic still confronted me...in front of the very people from whom she craves acceptance. Did not go well for her (but better than she deserves).

I'm hurting and my girl was in tears because she couldn't stop it.

And I'm not a nice person for the sake of being nice (this is well known).

My daughter is okay and calmed down (and the reason this bitch is still breathing). I'm hurting, but will heal. And the nutter will be given a 'little' timeout.

I see her again anytime soon? I'm gonna need all the lawyers. All of them. She used my daughter to get to me. That's a fucking nope.

FreeMiner

Legendary
😂

Not yet, but I might after today. (No, I didn't kill anybody)

A batshit woman who reeeeaaaalllly wants to attach herself to me and my family (for social acceptance. Y'all, I'm not that cool 😂) latched onto my 22 year old daughter and guilted her into a whole'your mom hates me' bullshit convo. While that is almost true, I wasn't talking to anybody because I broke a couple of ribs this morning and I'm oxy'd and bourboned to the gills.

She manipulated and made my girl cry because Roo was trying to explain my situation and was trying to protect me (never necessary). And then the batshit chic still confronted me...in front of the very people from whom she craves acceptance. Did not go well for her (but better than she deserves).

I'm hurting and my girl was in tears because she couldn't stop it.

And I'm not a nice person for the sake of being nice (this is well known).

My daughter is okay and calmed down (and the reason this bitch is still breathing). I'm hurting, but will heal. And the nutter will be given a 'little' timeout.

I see her again anytime soon? I'm gonna need all the lawyers. All of them. She used my daughter to get to me. That's a fucking nope.
Silence I Keel You.
This is what I say to my daughter's yappy little dog. Shut Up I Keel You

Latest posts

Top Bottom