Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Mostly comes from Algae from lake bottoms I believe many years ago.
NOt singling you out. Just wanted to educate some on Carbon.

Carbon is an Element And is on The Periodic table of Elements. Remember that from grade school?

Carbon is not created on Earth or any planet. Carbon is crated at the center of a star. Fusion at stars, similar to our sun, fuse three Helium nuclei into one Helium atom.

So Carbon is only created in a sun or by the death of a sun. If a star is large enough, it will go super nova and spread Carbon and all other elements. Planets form because new sun and solar systems form with these ashes from a dead star.

So, all the Carbon that exists on Earth was here at the beginning of Earth as a hot molten proto planet. Maybe a meteorite with Carbon hits the earth. Only way to add. Launching rockets contain Carbon. Only way remove.

All life on Earth is a Carbon based life form. So any life; plant, animal, fungi, bacteria, algae, etc has Carbon in it. All that eventually dies and puts the Carbon back in the earth. Earth is estimated to be 4.5 billion years old. Plate tectonics crate subduction zones where an entire plate of Earths surface is being pushed under another continental plate. This is how the Carbon gets pushed underground.

We will never run out of fossil fuels. As the price goes up, new technology will be financially feasible to get the oil. Fracking developed thusly.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FTnt7zYXsAAl5ra

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
D

Deleted member 2886

Sure, I am picky with the “likes” I give.

Someone would have to be online 24/7 to like every post first, wouldn’t they?
Lol,🤔 is that aimed at me merely coz I was first to like those two posts prior to yours?

FYI: I live on the other side of the planet. Obviously most TFSF members are logged off right now.😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom