Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Cooper was on to everything...much respect. Way before his time.
He has a 41 part mystery of babylon series that I'm working through

Not even scratching the surface but does lay the groundwork for > centuries long centralized power structure more precisely understood via small, secret societies than nation states and empires

Traces back King Herrod and the ancient paganism that worshipped the sun as God which serves as a metaphor for intellect aka Lucifer

Basically all major conflicts, empires have been conducted by the elites of this religion and its factions are vying for hierarchy in the one world government

Can be found on bitchute, odysee, goyim. Episode 17 is him detailing all the books he recommends

He has a 3 part series on the Nazis which was very interesting

Details the 19th century invention of the Aryan race and the absurdity of it. Also learned that Hitler was oringally sent to spy on the Nazis and then a few months into that he was leading the rallies

About half way through now

Bill is a uniquely fascinating fellow with an incredible breadth of knowledge. He was not without fault but highly recommend his lectures

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
He has a 41 part mystery of babylon series that I'm working through

Not even scratching the surface but does lay the groundwork for > centuries long centralized power structure more precisely understood via small, secret societies than nation states and empires

Traces back King Herrod and the ancient paganism that worshipped the sun as God which serves as a metaphor for intellect aka Lucifer

Basically all major conflicts, empires have been conducted by the elites of this religion and its factions are vying for hierarchy in the one world government

Can be found on bitchute, odysee, goyim. Episode 17 is him detailing all the books he recommends

He has a 3 part series on the Nazis which was very interesting

Details the 19th century invention of the Aryan race and the absurdity of it. Also learned that Hitler was oringally sent to spy on the Nazis and then a few months into that he was leading the rallies

About half way through now

Bill is a uniquely fascinating fellow with an incredible breadth of knowledge. He was not without fault but highly recommend his lectures
I’ve been through it...my son is an astute follower!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom