Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
Traitor To The Republic. Let Him Rot In Jail.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I love the state of Georiga I have been there at least a hundred times. I have many family members there but anyone living in GA should be ashamed of how corrupt GA has become. Currently, honest elections don't happen and the leaders in GA are OK with it.
It's currently the CA of the South.
Time to fix it or quit calling yourself a Southern state.

FreeMiner

Legendary

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

200.gif

Nape

Elite
Founder
Saw that fishing boats for commercial fishing are paying $6/gallon for diesel right now. They aren't all able to go out and fish at that price. Fish prices about to soar.
It’s not just fish.

I spoke with an old pal who runs ones of the largest wholesale fuel suppliers in the NE/SE/Gulf Coast/Midwest…..he said there is no doubt that the “fuel crisis” that is coming was 100% self inflicted. Refiners are still producing at a high capacity utilization (means they are full steam ahead cracking crude) and the fuel isn’t making it to the main terminals in their footprint. Someone or something is redirecting the flow of refined products.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It’s not just fish.

I spoke with an old pal who runs ones of the largest wholesale fuel suppliers in the NE/SE/Gulf Coast/Midwest…..he said there is no doubt that the “fuel crisis” that is coming was 100% self inflicted. Refiners are still producing at a high capacity utilization (means they are full steam ahead cracking crude) and the fuel isn’t making it to the main terminals in their footprint. Someone or something is redirecting the flow of refined products.
Going to Europe so Russia can sell their oil to India and China.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Traitor To The Republic. Let Him Rot In Jail.
There will be no consequences for him.

Top Bottom