Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
This will be highly inflationary. It is good that companies are bringing back supply chains, but unless you pay the workers Chinese wages (not American ones) the resulting stagflation will make the 70's seem like a Sunday picnic.

We’ve got a damn 3rd world country right to our south with millions of potential workers.
Think of all the boxes you could check by moving just 50% of Asian manufacturing south of our borde?

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Ok LAC

I Have an Idea

Need Some Of You Smart Nerdy Type Help

I Want to Create a Website That Will Show Where EVERY Senator and Congressman will be speaking publicly.

I Know You Can Get That From Their Campaign HQ and Press Releases

We The People The Citizens Need a Site That Aggregates All of This Information So Hundreds Hopefully Thousands Show Up and Make Our Voices Heard

Make It "Where They Cannot Walk The Streets" Sans Violence - Use OUr Voices and Numbers to Make Them Accountable

I Think If There Was a Site Where Anyone Could Access This Information We Could Have an Impact

I Usually Here About Them After They Speak

This is the Tweet That Sparked My Idea

It Can't Be That Hard To Put Together

Then We Spread the Site Via Social Media

Feedback Do You Think This Would Work?

@Hoosier in Mad Town @Croot_Overlord @Cyberty And All of You Other SOBs Smarter Than Me - Yea I Know That List is Long!

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I Have No Idea What You Mean - Can You Dumb It Down Like You're Talking to a Mortgage Guy
The account you responded to is a bot. It’s not actually a real person. Likely a bot farm out of India/Pakistan.

The open.AI platform is where most algorithms are shared and those algorithms are used to develop sophisticated messaging capabilities (natural language processing - NLP). The open.ai platform uses a programming tool called GPT-3 to take the information derived from the data and the algorithms and them present information in a user interface such as Twitter. SMS, etc…

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Ok LAC

I Have an Idea

Need Some Of You Smart Nerdy Type Help

I Want to Create a Website That Will Show Where EVERY Senator and Congressman will be speaking publicly.

I Know You Can Get That From Their Campaign HQ and Press Releases

We The People The Citizens Need a Site That Aggregates All of This Information So Hundreds Hopefully Thousands Show Up and Make Our Voices Heard

Make It "Where They Cannot Walk The Streets" Sans Violence - Use OUr Voices and Numbers to Make Them Accountable

I Think If There Was a Site Where Anyone Could Access This Information We Could Have an Impact

I Usually Here About Them After They Speak

This is the Tweet That Sparked My Idea

It Can't Be That Hard To Put Together

Then We Spread the Site Via Social Media

Feedback Do You Think This Would Work?

@Hoosier in Mad Town @Croot_Overlord @Cyberty And All of You Other SOBs Smarter Than Me - Yea I Know That List is Long!

1653262416045.gif

ShaolinNole

Legendary

Latest posts

Top Bottom