Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Erasmuss

Poster
Founder
in, now that its not behind a paywall i can invite friends as well. More releases like last night is what i hope keeps happening to shine the light.
Along these lines, I have long wanted to provide access to the tmb thread to others. As long as decorum is discussed prior to is that acceptable? I am on phone, will look for my avatar picture and make donation once these kids are down.
How in the hell did cocksucker Roy cooper call his race the night of 11/3 but no others? Fuck these people

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
I know, right? Alas, Helena Christensen will never be 19 again...
f6530cc1abc462533fa3892cf141ab41.jpg

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
We are working it. Our forum license is expired right now so we need to get that updated. There is a pending transfer out of the GFM that we will use to pay for that.

We are gonna make everyone's wildest dreams come true, just be patient with us - we have big plans and access to lots of resources.
Will donate what little I can when I get home. Thank you to all who are putting work in.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Everywhere, including here, is at risk. This place less so, but the bb software vendor and hosting companies could crack down on content hosted on their systems and de platform. This is fucked up.
We've got contingency plans here.
tenor.gif

Attachments

• 1610155872842.png
    1610155872842.png
    350.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

AmericanWhisky

Poster
Founder
Got a pizza for the wife and me. All 3 kids are out doing what kids do on a Friday.

Sunday I’m doing Peposo alla Fornacina....a Tuscan beef and black pepper “pot roast” if you will.

If the powers that be need a real Italian Bouncer to guard the door to this corner joint I’d welcome the opportunity.

can we get a dedicated forum for Naperville’s cooking please?

@Croot_Overlord
@Croot_Lord

Top Bottom