Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
If you aren’t seeing it, I can’t make you see it.

Of course I see it. I'm not the one who needs convincing. You have to get the other 74,999,900 people who voted for MAGA to go along (I'm assuming there are 100 people ITT who are already there)

Anyone trying to equate the circumstances of 1776 to today is lacking an understanding of relative living conditions then and now.

Monahans

Poster
You people saying you dont want civil war- nobody on our side wants war. However, you have to be honest with yourself about the state of our country. Our constitution is under attack, our free election system has been corrupted, our culture is being destroyed, and our freedoms are being stripped. How bad does it have to get before the only choice is to fight or to live under tyranny and authoritarian rule. They WILL NOT compromise. So whats your plan besides letting them take it all from you in exchange for your life? (Which will only be temporary for many.)

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Of course I see it. I'm not the one who needs convincing. You have to get the other 74,999,900 people who voted for MAGA to go along (I'm assuming there are 100 people ITT who are already there)

Anyone trying to equate the circumstances of 1776 to today is lacking an understanding of relative living conditions then and now.
Times are always different but the thought process of those that wish to control us are very much the same and for very much the same reason.

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
If you want to indulge that line of thought, see RED4 below...You Are Here. Patriots aren't going to riot and yet at last report there are 15,000 troops (armed) in DC alone along w/ other major cities - under the guise of citizen riot control? I don't buy it.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN - Anybody with any ideas what this may be?
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1 - Or this?
USSS - United States Secretary of State? This Trust Kansas ya think?
CASTLE_ROCK - who the hell knows
Q

My text in red above, obviously

ffloyd67

Poster
Founder
I still stick to my unsubstantiated theory that after the cleansing of the Swamp Trump is going to step aside and turn over a general election back to the people spring/summer and will be endorsing a Pompeo/Flynn ticket...but that is just a fantasy with no evidence of such a thing happening....
I like that theory but don't underestimate Trump's desire to enjoy the fruits of his labor on this baby below.

Air-Force-1-Test-2-900x600.png

Last edited:

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Times are always different but the thought process of those that wish to control us are very much the same and for very much the same reason.

In 1770, almost all people had to cut their own firewood to survive, not just because fires look pretty. They had to grow or raise 99% of what they ate. They had to sew their own clothes (and plenty wove their own fabric just to be able to have something to sew). A routine infection could kill you or cause amputation. I can go on and on, but you get my drift. Everyone was already used to a high level of discomfort just to survive, so there really wasn't that much to lose by joining a guerilla army.

Today almost everyone has climate controlled accommodations, the govt gives you food if you are too lazy to earn money to buy it yourself, expensive clothes are free at Goodwill and the Salvation Army and relatively cheap almost every where else and you can get a liver transplant if your old one gives out because you drank too much, even if you can't afford a box of bandaids.

You think people are going to join a guerrilla army to fight that?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Prayers for you and your wife, Brother. 😞
Thank you. Heart, lung, and blood draws all came back good but she has lymph nodes swollen all across the one side of her body.

We've been through this before while I was in college and she was a fucking champion! We're gonna fight like a Flynn! 🇺🇸🐸

Last edited:

Volvulus

Poster
In 1770, almost all people had to cut their own firewood to survive, not just because fires look pretty. They had to grow or raise 99% of what they ate. They had to sew their own clothes (and plenty wove their own fabric just to be able to have something to sew). A routine infection could kill you or cause amputation. I can go on and on, but you get my drift. Everyone was already used to a high level of discomfort just to survive, so there really wasn't that much to lose by joining a guerilla army.

Today almost everyone has climate controlled accommodations, the govt gives you food if you are too lazy to earn money to buy it yourself, expensive clothes are free at Goodwill and the Salvation Army and relatively cheap almost every where else and you can get a liver transplant if your old one gives out because you drank too much, even if you can't afford a box of bandaids.

Just my opinion, but our comforts go out the window when we start hearing gunfire in our neighborhoods. Until then, I agree with you.

TurdTaylor87

Poster
I’ve got to believe that all of these tweets are more than just a walk down memory lane. Pompeo has got to see the comments below referencing his timing and Q. Surely he wouldn’t be so cruel to keep up with it if he had all these hopeful comments every single time he posts?
There used to be a lot more of those type comments under each post before the purge. It was obvious people on our side represented the majority before 1/6 happened.

Monahans

Poster

Patriots would. Students of history would. Look at the support Trump had all over this country. This is not a fringe movement. More people value their freedom than you think. You dont need need half the population, you dont even need 1/4 of the population.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

So what you’re saying is that the tyrannical control by an elite ruling class will be much easier to achieve today because of people’s comfort than it was in 1776? Maybe so, but some won’t fall into that line of thinking. Some can see the big
ugly picture of where the “comforts” are going. Some value freedom. Is it a useless fight? I guess we will see.

Volvulus

Poster
I agree with that too, but do you really think your scenario is imminent?

Personally, no. Now if what’s discussed in this thread pops off - military involvement in major cities, mass arrests, etc., then I think it becomes much more likely. At that point, it would be the reaction to those actions that could explode the powder keg.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
If Trump and Pompeo had the most complete evidence possible, the left and globalist republicans won't accept it. Just as they ignored the election theft. They aren't going to expose the Chinese, they're allied with or owned by them. The part of the country that's now awake already knows that the Chinese purposely did this.

IMO, the only thing that might truly move the needle is what some here are dreaming of. An EBS broadcast of all the deepstate crimes, plainly presented for all to see. I don't believe it will happen, but putting the worst out there on a loop, with no opportunity for the deep state to spin it as something else, is probably the only thing that would bring massive change, obviously, other than a third Great Awakening.
What will move the needle will be video confessions by well-known members of The Swamp, the worldwide cabal, Hollywood, etc.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

This is why we must fight with information until they bring the kinetic fight to us.

I intend to prepare as if the red line has been crossed while using their own brainwashing techniques against them.

We can take years of their bullshit, like how they indoctrinate youth, and turn it on its head if we wake them up to the China stuff in college (Kansas has made a full frontal assault here to show us the way).

We can demand they keep the borders secure and closed due to China virus or the lack of opportunities in this country for brown and black AMERICANS. Why would we not do everything in our power to raise up those underappreciated Americans who have depressed wages even when they do get a shot?

I can do this all day. Others can fight back by simply having the conversation. There is always an opportunity.

If we respond with violence now it will play right into their hands. We must exhaust every option while simultaneously treating every inch like it's the last. No more GOP weak spined bullshit.

America 1st! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Last edited:
Top Bottom