Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I'd like to figure this out, I'm sure its been combed over. I feel like I'm relearning "fake pandemic 101" again.

But......the term "hospitalization". Basically, if anyone checks into a hospital for whatever reason (feeling sick) and gets taken into a room. Even if they give the person a fucking advil and send them home.....is that not still a "hospitalization"?

Or, are "hospitalizations" strictly overnight stays (or multiple days if needed)?
One of the local VA MDs is a friend of the family. We're told that they only are finding Wuhan in 1 of 10 people they test. Remember, almost all who go to the VA are Vietnam era olds. I see few youngsters around when I go.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I hope he sues the shit out of the team, the league and the commissioner personally.

I'm waiting to see what the response be if players who don't want to be vaccinated, walk, particularly of color if they say look at the Tuskegee testing in the past. NFL/media would be stuck between a rock and a hard place, and it will be hilarious

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Just received the following text from City of Austin:

COVID-19 is spreading rapidly. Austin Public Health is recommending both vaccinated/unvaccinated people wear masks indoors & outdoors when you can't distance.

Getting vaccinated is the best way to stop the spread of COVID-19. Visit Vaccines.gov to find where you can get your free COVID-19 vaccine.

And that text was followed up with a phone call and recorded message. This is surreal, maddening and infuriating all at the same time. The sheep around here are about to go back into their bunkers.
I got the same. Sent them this text reply and my phone rang immediately after with a voicemail saying the same thing. 4 calls. I was like maybe they do see text answers lol.
1627136858210.png

Attachments

• 1627136833555.png
    1627136833555.png
    628.4 KB · Views: 11

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I tried watching the opening ceremonies for about 5 minutes last night and turned it off. Tape delay, nobody in the stands and no spectators, and woke athletes is a no go.

Tried watching the PGA tournament from Minnesota too. They have gone full Nazi with no fans on the course after weeks of thousands of fans and no uptick in Wuhan. My guess it's the media executives who are pushing all these draconian "take the Jab or you can't play" and other bullshit to the various leagues. Remember, everything starts and stops with money. Same with the realignment of college football. All new agreements, conferences, penalty payouts, TV deals and all else will be renegotiated before anything occurs. UT/OU aren't going to pay the remaining grants of rights money to the remaining Big 12 teams as stated in the agreement. They will renegotiate it or just leave and say "see you in court".

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
So targeting one little component of a virus probably isn’t as good as a natural immunity to the entire virus?

seems like common sense to me.
Or making a vaccine which uses killed virus to make the body's natural antibody response crank up to kill the whole virus not just a portion. A portion which forces the virus to mutate and create new portions the vaccine doesn't recognize. Viruses are not dumb. But, that would have taken years to develop using killed viruses. The DS and world's DS didn't have years to wait to get rid of Trump. The whole thing was a political charade.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I'm waiting to see what the response be if players who don't want to be vaccinated, walk, particularly of color if they say look at the Tuskegee testing in the past. NFL/media would be stuck between a rock and a hard place, and it will be hilarious
Someone needs to be getting in their ears and reminding them of Tuskegee testing. Most probably don't know about it.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I'm terrified for my friends and family who took this thing. The worst thought is if it's going to cause serious brain issues we probably won't find out until 2022, i just hope that's not the case.

Same here. My mom and step dad both took it and my dad said he will get whatever booster is needed. No point in arguing with him

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Yeah. But trust the CDC and HHS now? I think not.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Here’s are some interesting facts:

Total fuel consumption of U.S. airlines is approximately 19 billion gallons annually.

Total fuel consumption for mining Ore for construction of electric car batteries is approximately 21 billion gallons annually.

The 21 billion gallons of fuel burned can only produce enough Ore to build 250,000 electric car batteries.

The lifespan of an electric battery is 10 years and is not renewable. By 2050 these batteries will fill landfills with 50 million pounds of waste that does not break down.

I wonder if people would still believe in electric power cars, vehicles or equipment if they knew how massive the carbon emissions footprint really was?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Here’s are some interesting facts:

Total fuel consumption of U.S. airlines is approximately 19 billion gallons annually.

Total fuel consumption for mining Ore for construction of electric car batteries is approximately 21 billion gallons annually.

The 21 billion gallons of fuel burned can only produce enough Ore to build 250,000 electric car batteries.

The lifespan of an electric battery is 10 years and is not renewable. By 2050 these batteries will fill landfills with 50 million pounds of waste that does not break down.

I wonder if people would still believe in electric power cars, vehicles or equipment if they knew how massive the carbon emissions footprint really was?
Hell, they are digging huge pits out west to bury all the obsolete wind turbine blades. They are made of fiberglass and other non-degradable materials.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
The expected hit piece on Herschel Walker has arrived. I don’t necessarily think he’s the right guy, but the Dem’s are not taking any chances. They are scared to death of him.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

It's going to descend into people being killed on both sides unless these authoritarians change their ways.

We've seen this from guerilla movements throughout history. The military might of huge countries can't stop it. The difference now is, had the huge military's used all their tools at their disposal the media would have gone apoplectic. No way Cronkite and the rest would have backed the US literally wiping out NVietnam or the Viet Cong. Nowadays, the media would side with the autocrats against the people if they carpet bombed protestors.

Last edited:
Top Bottom