Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
94a6686eda541ea6.jpeg

EXCEPT ON RIVALS TOO.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Don't know. I chew gummy melatonin which doesn't seem to work. Trump and I would run close on who gets the least sleep per night.
What mg? I take the 10 mg tablet dissolve under tongue 10 minutes before bed 2-3 times a week when need sleep. It works for me. Also every night travel or not drink a cup of Sleepy time tea.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
You feel better? I mean just holy shit what’s wrong with you? It’s a disgrace what’s happening but you choose to lay this one at people holding out hope? SMH
Agreed. Shit like that has made the thread almost unbearable.

The constant negativity is a disgrace to the origins of this thread series, the greatness of our republic, and the beauty of life.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
Agreed. Shit like that has made the thread almost unbearable.

The constant negativity is a disgrace to the origins of this thread series, the greatness of our republic, and the beauty of life.
Yes, but trusting a plan will get us nowhere. Make an effort in your own life to change minds and make a difference. Get the word out. Ask questions. People who are negative are that way for a very good reason.

Top Bottom