Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
]DECLASS[
SR-71 BLACKBIRD - HIGH FLYING ASSETS
81:335
]AUTH478-24zgP[ ]Q H7^PZBVTpZ7302[ ]D-5[ WATCH @ 'ALTITUDE'
MATLOCK AUTH: [ALL ACCESS]

-D_CsTBA_YES[AUTH_H7^pZBVTZ7302-]

OCTOBER SURPRISE. . . ?
QUANTUM ENCRYPTION. . . ?
WHITE.RABBIT

Remain. . .

John McAfee.
Translation:

iu

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Here is the abstract to an article describing why having a vaccine that targets only one subunit of one protein is not adequate. You only need to have a significant enough mutation(s) to affect the antibody mediated immunity to that one subunit of one protein to make the vaccine much less effective. Add to the 95% effectiveness likely being a completely fabricated number, you get what we see now with the delta variant “breakthrough“ cases. I’m guessing there is a huge amount of fear from a subset of well known doctors, researchers, and medical centers to speak up or do research that would affect the narrative. You get these articles published only in online journals that are not prestigious by authors that are not “experts” in their fields so it gets ignored. It’s just like the good guys in the FBI being afraid to go against the rest of the machine.

“The spike protein receptor-binding domain (RBD) of SARS-CoV-2 is the molecular target for many vaccines and antibody-based prophylactics aimed at bringing COVID-19 under control. Such a narrow molecular focus raises the specter of viral immune evasion as a potential failure mode for these biomedical interventions. With the emergence of new strains of SARS-CoV-2 with altered transmissibility and immune evasion potential, a critical question is this: how easily can the virus escape neutralizing antibodies (nAbs) targeting the spike RBD? To answer this question, we combined an analysis of the RBD structure-function with an evolutionary modeling framework. Our structure-function analysis revealed that epitopes for RBD-targeting nAbs overlap one another substantially and can be evaded by escape mutants with ACE2 affinities comparable to the wild type, that are observed in sequence surveillance data and infect cells in vitro. This suggests that the fitness cost of nAb-evading mutations is low. We then used evolutionary modeling to predict the frequency of immune escape before and after the widespread presence of nAbs due to vaccines, passive immuni- zation or natural immunity. Our modeling suggests that SARS-CoV-2 mutants with one or two mildly deleterious mutations are expected to exist in high numbers due to neutral genetic variation, and consequently resistance to vaccines or other prophylactics that rely on one or two antibodies for protection can develop quickly -and repeatedly- under positive selection. Predicted resistance timelines are comparable to those of the decay kinetics of nAbs raised against vaccinal or natural antigens, raising a second potential mechanism for loss of immu- nity in the population. Strategies for viral elimination should therefore be diversified across molecular targets and therapeutic modalities.”
So targeting one little component of a virus probably isn’t as good as a natural immunity to the entire virus?

seems like common sense to me.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
If you like pork buy now and fill up freezer. BLT season is upon us too. Many Sow operations and pig starter barns had to depopulate due to disease control. They will sit empty for a while and it will take time to build inventory back up.

Fake news media will tell you it’s labor shortage. Kill plants have been only working 4 days a week vs 6 due to inventories.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Thank you!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Motherfuckers, got their money and now turning into faggots.
It really seems like they think their guns are protected and their right to defend themselves is protected but if you didn't serve in the military you just kinda have to do what the gov says. Really weird takes even when they went on Dana Loesch to tell their side. They said the NYT edited what they said and took stuff out of context but they still kinda made it sound like police and military have rights normal people don't.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
My guess is it does something far worse. Covid is a non-event for the healthy, and they want to kill off millions.

When they switch to ‘vaccine bad’, they’ll blame Trump. He fast tracked it and recommenced it to everyone.
From Alex Jones so its either 100% true or 80% true.... but he said that the Chinese used aids to splice with this covid disease. He said several different places say it has 4 different diseases in its dna. One of the vaccines that was scrubbed was scrubbed because it was giving out false positives for HIV after taking that covid vaccine. The reason this vax doesn't actually keep you from catching covid is because this isn't just covid.

Oddly... ivermectin is almost 100% at preventing catching this shit. Im not psychic but my spidey senses are telling me we are gonna get a huge "surprise" in a couple years.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
From Alex Jones so its either 100% true or 80% true.... but he said that the Chinese used aids to splice with this covid disease. He said several different places say it has 4 different diseases in its dna. One of the vaccines that was scrubbed was scrubbed because it was giving out false positives for HIV after taking that covid vaccine. The reason this vax doesn't actually keep you from catching covid is because this isn't just covid.

Oddly... ivermectin is almost 100% at preventing catching this shit. Im not psychic but my spidey senses are telling me we are gonna get a huge "surprise" in a couple years.
It’s not just Alex Jones.

There are absolutely HIV particles in this virus

I can provide links but I won’t go to the trouble until a Sky Screamer
starts talking shit.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Whatever it says on the bottles in conjunction with what is recommended.

Daily:

1 multivitamin
1000/500/25 Calcium Magnesium and Zinc
1500 mg Glucosamine
1000 - 2000 mg Vit C
2000 IUs of Vit D3
100 mg CoQ10 - probably low
1300 mg Echinacea
3000 mcg Vit A

Occasionally:

Potassium
Goldenseal Root
540 mg Saw Palmetto
and several herbals
This is good. If you can find N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) you should buy and supplement that whenever you might have an exposure or feel something coming on, or have covid.

Also, started this link below a little while back. Up the dose of Vit C, add in Lysine or Proline and you have a great heart care regimen. Put an immediate stop to some angina symptoms I’ve suffered with for the past few years.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
🔽🔽🔽This for you young parents. Less computers and more this.

Just took my great nephew fishing earlier this summer. We were catching 6" bluegill and he had the same reaction. We caught like 30 of them and it was the same reaction each time. We had to use a tiny bobber to even tell we were getting a bite. LOL..... he's 3.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
The world famous football player "Sadio Mane of Senegal" (West Africa), whose income is $186K per week, was seen in many places with broken mobile phones.

In an interview when asked about it, he said I'll get it fixed. When asked why you are not buying a new one, he said I could buy a thousand, 10 Ferraris, 2 Jet Planes, Diamond watches that I can buy, but why do I need all of these.

I saw poverty, so I couldn't learn, I built schools so that people could learn, I didn't have shoes, I played without shoes, I didn't have good clothes, I didn't have food. I have so much today that I want to share it with my people instead of showing off.

An Athlete Can Support & I Don’t Like Soccer

A1407667-5FCD-4E71-8A74-CCE1723C3822.jpeg

Last edited:

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Continue that zinc, Vit D3, Vit C etc., from now on forever. I've heard too many MDs say 2000 IUs of Vitamin D3 daily will give a 70% chance of not getting Wuhan Charlie. You'll be amazed how few URIs or chest colds, internal issues you will have when taking these daily. Unfortunately, they don't do much for structural issues like arthritis or bone degeneration. Prayers to your family.
When are folks going to be demanding answers why the FDA is considering banning zinc and organic vegetables? They don’t want us healthy.

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
The expected hit piece on Herschel Walker has arrived. I don’t necessarily think he’s the right guy, but the Dem’s are not taking any chances. They are scared to death of him.

Top Bottom