Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

So fucking out at sacred cow, really starting to love this guy

tenor.gif

denn

Legendary
Founder
Hannity had Alan Dershowitz and Greg Jarrett on last week and this was how it went:

“Was there cheating in Georgia last election - yes; was it enough to overturn the election no.

The Supreme Court won’t touch this - we must understand what happened and move on Joe Biden will be President for four years.”

It enrages me when they try to tell people what to think. I do not watch FOX except for Tucker occasionally - heard it on XM driving home from work. And when I do happen to listen it is with a critical ear.

PS - Breitbart comes on Patriot radio XM & their hosts like Alex Marlow would do better listening to the people that call in rather than constantly cutting them off & telling them why nothing will work.

“Was there cheating in Georgia last election - yes; was it enough to overturn the election no."

So there is an admission of cheating? So don't worry, it just wasn't enough cheating to do anything? So ignore the cheating, we promise it wasn't too bad. Yikes!

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
“Was there cheating in Georgia last election - yes; was it enough to overturn the election no."

So there is an admission of cheating? So don't worry, it just wasn't enough cheating to do anything? So ignore the cheating, we promise it wasn't too bad. Yikes!
If everyone acknowledges there is cheating let’s find out how/why it happened to prevent it from happening again. Let’s also find out the actual amount, and not just someone’s speculation on how much there was. An audit is the only way to find those truths. But Corp media doesn’t give a rats ass about truth or freedom.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

My question is how any person with a lick of sense can believe this propaganda...I mean, how do they know how much cheating there was and that it wasn’t enough to overturn the election? How can anyone believe this regime? Fox News is an integral part of it all...

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
My question is how any person with a lick of sense can believe this propaganda...I mean, how do they know how much cheating there was and that it wasn’t enough to overturn the election? How can anyone believe this regime? Fox News is an integral part of it all...

So a question is--If You knew, so how much and what type of cheating went on by whom?

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
How are leftists generally taking the news that the election clearly was fraudulent? I’m sure there is a solid percentage that simply refuses to believe it and views it as “the big lie”. But there have to be a few with a couple brain cells that see what is being released…right?
1626542572467.gif

Cletusnow

Founder
Those fukkers on the other side will NEVER stop. They believe their way is the only, right, accurate, unerring, perfect way. All other peoples ideas and morals be damned. They believe themselves incapable of being wrong.
Humility is the most difficult of all virtues to achieve; nothing dies harder than the desire to think well of self.

T. S. Eliot

Last edited:

ShaolinNole

Legendary

I’ve been thinking about getting some “Ivermectin is the Cure” stickers made and sticking them on the subway and on streetlights here. Subtle and maybe red pilling. Far too traceable though. I’m sure the eff bee eye would be locked and loaded outside my door the next morning and taking away my kids.

Last edited:

Cletusnow

Founder
You have no idea how fed up the military is about this woke bullshit going on. Were creating divisions that were never present..and its crushing morale/retention
At a hibachi joint last night with the fam, located in Jacksonville, NC near Camp LeJeune. Whole table of semi-drunk enlisted Marines talking loudly about vaccine, unlawful orders, illegitimate command authority, and the like, fwiw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom