Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

JonnySober

Poster

I just found out Trump is on Hannity right now. He just said he knows what he’s going to do in regards to running again or not for the 2024 presidential election. I believe he’s going to run and I believe DeSantis is going to be his VP candidate
If I can find a replay I will post it. He had a Townhall tonight. He absolutely killed it. Basically destroyed the Democrats and challenged the Republicans. He said it’s not that I want to run again it’s that I have to run again for our country basically

He said he feels bad for Joe Biden but he does not think Biden is a bad guy but he’s surrounded and run by a lot of evil people. He destroyed Nancy Pelosi and he is working like hell to help good people in the GOP get elected in 2022 especially in states like Georgia.

Have I mentioned I love Donald Trump?! I’m ready for him to be back in office one day soon

Demented pedo wholly owned by China = "not a bad guy"

Trump the great hero!!!

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
will monitor late and early next 3 days. I’m taking the Mrs to the mountains and going to fake teach her fly fishing so I can just hold her tight. This women has been my rock for 45 plus years, but thru my transplant she was my 2nd savior after God.

She thinks we are staying at the Holiday Inn Express. I rented a 13K sq foot house and all our kids and grandkids will be there to surprise her.
Better Surprise Would Have Been Inviting All of Us 🤣

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Sources close to and within the intelligence community tell Spectator author Cockburn that Ashli Babbitt was actually shot by then vice-president Mike Pence’s protective detail. The VP’s detail is provided by the US Secret Service, not the Capitol Police. One person asserted to Cockburn that this is “an open secret” in the intelligence community.

Law enforcement sources suggested that the Capitol Police Department and Department of Justice have publicly identified the shooter as a Capitol Police officer in order to protect the reputation of the Secret Service. Cockburn also wonders if this isn’t an attempt to protect Pence from further anger or threats from capitol rioters who wanted him to refuse to certify the results of the election on January 6.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I'm behind & trying to catch up, perhaps someone else has discussed this but I doubt it.

I have had this covid thought for awhile and this thread seems a good place to put it out there. We all know the death rate is complete BS, and we all know about comorbidities and "dying of" vs "dying with" covid. However, I think this argument loses alot of people in the weeds. Also, many of those comorbidities are covid related, or could be. Certainly pneumonia and blood clots, for example, are common comorbidities that are often related to the person having covid. Many of the listed comorbidities are not covid related, but again...getting in the weeds.

I say all that to say, my newest argument against the death rate is something like this. Someone mentions the survival rate for their age being, say 98%. I reply, yeah but it is actually much higher than 98%. That number is factoring in all the deaths since last spring(2020), when we were horribly mistreating people, and generally the outcomes were much worse than they are now. Just at the couple of hospitals I deal with at work, last summer we were full of covid patients, and almost out of vents. Now we almost never admit anyone with covid. I bet if you took even the BS cdc numbers, from just 2021, the rates would be right in line with the seasonal flu.

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
It’s a movie that almost exclusively makes fun of white people. I’ll bet nobody under the age of 40 knows that, or would get it even if explained in detail.

Blazing Saddles is one of the GOAT comedies, and everyone saying it couldn't get made is correct, and tells you so much about the times we live in. Everyone looking to be offended...

You are right that it mostly made fun of white people, hilariously so. One of me & my girlfriend's favorite shows is like this. Another Period ran for 3 seasons on Comedy Central. It was about a rich, aristocratic family in Newport, RI around 1900. We find it hysterical because of the humor they get away with, being that they are making fun of white people 120 years ago. So many racist, sexist, incest jokes. My Avatar is one of the crazy servants from that show.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Gotta treat assholes like the assholes they are. JimBoyToy, if you don't like it then start reporting the facts without comment like you should have been taught in school.
Saw him that vid, he is a short little man child, and butt hurt. One more thing, GO DAWGS! Hail State. Nat champs!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^^soon to be 2 ex representatives ^^^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom