Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Complete dominance of the GOP

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
This is why the GOP is Trump's.

12M new votes to go along with the power to wreck anyone in the party on a whim (if he decides to let the party survive).

Fever757

Poster
Founder
Tweet doesn't say shit about MAGAs voting for heels.
My point is, they're not leaving. Just going off the first month of the Biden administration I think another record republican turn out will happen in both 2022 and 2024.

America 1st

Founder
My point is, they're not leaving. Just going off the first month of the Biden administration I think another record republican turn out will happen in both 2022 and 2024.
Not leaving because Trump owns the GOP not because they aren't willing.

The days of the uniparty are over.

America 1st

Founder
@CBradSmith

Did you think the numbers would be that high? I don't trust polls but seems like they would want to minimize his pull like they traditionally always have with polls.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
@CBradSmith

Did you think the numbers would be that high? I don't trust polls but seems like they would want to minimize his pull like they traditionally always have with polls.
No, don't think they are high. I'm pretty sure a few weeks ago a different poll had results that were even higher.

I'd consider it based on how the Repubs behave in the next 6 months. Early indications seem to be that they are inclined to slink back to being spineless cowards. Granted they have no power currently.

America 1st

Founder
No, don't think they are high. I'm pretty sure a few weeks ago a different poll had results that were even higher.

I'd consider it based on how the Repubs behave in the next 6 months. Early indications seem to be that they are inclined to slink back to being spineless cowards. Granted they have no power currently.
They're in the exact position they should be in after betraying the leader of their party.

It's painful but GOP did this to themselves instead of confirming Trump's victory in Congress.

Luckily the margins are narrow and the House should flip in 2022.

Those numbers are about what I'd expect. 55-60% would flip in the end I'd guess.

MasturGator

Poster
Founder
They're in the exact position they should be in after betraying the leader of their party.

It's painful but GOP did this to themselves instead of confirming Trump's victory in Congress.

Luckily the margins are narrow and the House should flip in 2022.

Those numbers are about what I'd expect. 55-60% would flip in the end I'd guess.
I hope it happens. Short term it would be disastrous for the right, but long term it would pay huge dividends. The whole opposition party thing the right does is so tired. Trump is the first righty in my lifetime (wasn’t around for Reagan) that had a platform of actionable ideas that voters could rally around. Every other candidate and platform has just been “muh taxes.”

America 1st

Founder
I hope it happens. Short term it would be disastrous for the right, but long term it would pay huge dividends. The whole opposition party thing the right does is so tired. Trump is the first righty in my lifetime (wasn’t around for Reagan) that had a platform of actionable ideas that voters could rally around. Every other candidate and platform has just been “muh taxes.”
Exactly.

Trump's message was so powerful that he doesn't even need to implode the party. He took complete control in 4 short years.

The 'conservative' old school resistance GOP is dead now thank goodness! The MAGA populist GOP is what this country has needed since the end of WW2.

Top Bottom