Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cocks

AgEngDawg

Legendary

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Dawgs usually are scared of the cocks. Ptsd and all.
It will be worth it if we get the W.
Holly Balls....and to think I thought the 1st 2 coaches that loser hired.....that immediately left for Au were the worst thing to happen to the little cocks this year. Boy was I wrong....AND the season hasn't started. :ROFLMAO:

With this lovely news.....I not believe they may lose to Troy and Eastern Ill. which would complete the MYTHICAL 0 win season. Look out train wreck in Knoxville, the Tards in Columbia are trying to pass you.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Holly Balls....and to think I thought the 1st 2 coaches that loser hired.....that immediately left for Au were the worst thing to happen to the little cocks this year. Boy was I wrong....AND the season hasn't started. :ROFLMAO:

With this lovely news.....I not believe they may lose to Troy and Eastern Ill. which would complete the MYTHICAL 0 win season. Look out train wreck in Knoxville, the Tards in Columbia are trying to pass you.
Can your coaches play qb? I didn't think so. Those fat fucks can't even do a sit up.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
You'll learn.
Can't be worse than the UTjr hire

5272724b9b54a.image.jpg

BurntJ

Founder
Can your coaches play qb? I didn't think so. Those fat fucks can't even do a sit up.
I completely agree with you on this. Saw Will this summer and was like WTF…..he was def a plump chicken ready for slaughter.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
When you guys fire his ass after the season 🤣
Seriously tho, he will get his full recruiting class and more. If we aren't atleast an 7 to 8 win team by then his seat might get warm. He will be here a while. You'll learn to like him too.

BurntJ

Founder
Seriously tho, he will get his full recruiting class and more. If we aren't atleast an 7 to 8 win team by then his seat might get warm. He will be here a while. You'll learn to like him too.
Oh I already love that guy. You will be starting a shitty coach at QB. Even with retarded Kirby coaching will be fine…

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder
I’m a SC fan.

A little disappointed, but you know.

I mean seriously?
No one else is disappointed there wasn’t a pic of a…

1630468058939.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom