Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Christmas gift for wife?

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
It's that time of year again to share all of the great ideas. Last three years have been winners from the board. Heated Vest, Dyson Hair Dryer, Dyson Hair Straightener.....

Fortunately she has all the BBC dildos and vibrators she needs so please feel free to share better ideas.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
It's that time of year again to share all of the great ideas. Last three years have been winners from the board. Heated Vest, Dyson Hair Dryer, Dyson Hair Straightener.....

Fortunately she has all the BBC dildos and vibrators she needs so please feel free to share better ideas.
So can you tell me which BBC dildo she prefers over the others? I hate being the one giving useless gifts to my wife in front of the family.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
The kids and the grandkids get the gifts. The wife is on first name basis with QVC so she has everything she needs.
The over stock woman. don't know why your post reminded me of her
biz_sabine_0305~1.jpg

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Congrats man. Some of the time i enjoy most is walking through the woods. You got a stabbin cabin yet?

Thanks, we're obviously very excited. Hoping to get away from the metro-mess permanently in the next 10 years. We got nothing out there yet, not even a fence around it. It's full of trees and underbrush. We got our work cut out for us but it's gonna be fun.

So can you tell me which BBC dildo she prefers over the others? I hate being the one giving useless gifts to my wife in front of the family.
Chris Farleys brother tells a story about this. He said every year Chris would buy gifts for all the family as gag gifts. Apparently he got his mom a giant dildo one year and she opened it in front of everyone. Said his dad was extremely pissed (they were a very conservative family and dad was a businessman).

I think that’s how I remember the story anyhow. Pretty damn funny.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Chris Farleys brother tells a story about this. He said every year Chris would buy gifts for all the family as gag gifts. Apparently he got his mom a giant dildo one year and she opened it in front of everyone. Said his dad was extremely pissed (they were a very conservative family and dad was a businessman).

I think that’s how I remember the story anyhow. Pretty damn funny.
@Chris Farley

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I bought my wife 21 acres in the East Texas forest a few months ago, so I'm covered for Christmas. She loved it. I suggest you all do the same.
Can I visit? I dabble in smoking lettuce. But I have always wanted to visit Texas. Never ridden a horse and I think I'm a natural.
I never scuba dove And after my 1st dive my oxygen use was that of a teacher. I've been around horses. I got a vibe on big mammals

yankmenoodle

Elite
My wife always likes (professional) deep body massages, facials, mani / pedicures. In general pampered for a shit ton of money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom