Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blow the whistle, FSU is gonna ravage Clemzsun

AgEngDawg

Legendary
So what yore telling me is......Clesmon is NO Boston College, huh? Interdasting!
I have become so numb to non UGA games.

I used to love them, but now they do not matter.

The Dawgs are the only team that has any impact on the Natty race. No team can beat Georgia, only Georgia can lose by beating themselves.

What other teams do just does. not. matter.

Georgia will determine who wins the Natty. They are the main character in the story.

All other teams are just supporting characters with no impact on the plot.

FSU has a great year? Great, it does not matter. They can only win the Natty is the Dawgs beat themselves. FSU can literally do nothing to win it.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
dab110b2-feaf-4084-8f5f-eb2af8ce0c31_text.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Give Dabo credit for that time out and getting it to OT. It is hard to tell why yall are sgitting the bed. You have players. I guess losing Venables was a bigger hit than most thought.
JFC…..how shit faced are you?

Is Dabo trying to get fired and collect that 100mil? There is NO way to watch that game and NOT come to that assessment. 😳😳 just mind blowing….dude went from 2 Championships and controlling is career/life personally to getting fired….in what feels like a snap of the fingers. Ouch! 🤣🤣🤣

rebar

Elite
JFC…..how shit faced are you?

Is Dabo trying to get fired and collect that 100mil? There is NO way to watch that game and NOT come to that assessment. 😳😳 just mind blowing….dude went from 2 Championships and controlling is career/life personally to getting fired….in what feels like a snap of the fingers. Ouch! 🤣🤣🤣
I'm sober as a Jay Bird.
I agree that they have looked terrible. But that timeout was clutch. I merely gave credit where it was due

BurntJ

Founder
Venables would have won that game
I’m not sure of that…..honestly this “Version of” Dabo is just off…..

Look at his decisions and his rationale on them and the atmosphere of college football…….it’s not in line with anyone. Just weird ordeal. Went from either staying and being Clesmons Best Coach of All time and choosing when he retires OR the Bama job after Saban…..to…..getting fired and NO chance of the Bama job.

This really is like watching 1 of the Asian light speed trains derail……it’s all going to shit quickly.

Also your D coordinator gave up 17 pts in regulation……either FSU is absolute dogshit and BV gets basically the Same performance…..your D had you up 7 with the ball moving toward points to make it 2 scores when your offense/QB get sack,fumble TD to toe game at 24-24…..blaming the D is polluting the cart before the hires IMHO….

Congrats on the New staff coming at date TBD (presently).

rebar

Elite

Look at his decisions and his rationale on them and the atmosphere of college football…….it’s not in line with anyone. Just weird ordeal. Went from either staying and being Clesmons Best Coach of All time and choosing when he retires OR the Bama job after Saban…..to…..getting fired and NO chance of the Bama job.

This really is like watching 1 of the Asian light speed trains derail……it’s all going to shit quickly.

Also your D coordinator gave up 17 pts in regulation……either FSU is absolute dogshit and BV gets basically the Same performance…..your D had you up 7 with the ball moving toward points to make it 2 scores when your offense/QB get sack,fumble TD to toe game at 24-24…..blaming the D is polluting the cart before the hires IMHO….

There is a lot of truth to this. When Clemson had a bagman they did a lot better. Now that everyone has a bagman they've lost luster. And not using the portal os asinine. Dabo likes his recruits better than good players that have played already

BurntJ

Founder

BurntJ

Founder
I'm sober as a Jay Bird.
I agree that they have looked terrible. But that timeout was clutch. I merely gave credit where it was due
True….but 13 seconds and he sits on the ball and plays for a tie/OT……against a team that is finally playing better against you. 🧐

The honest question would to be ALL Clemson ppl….

Is there 1 Clemson Fan at all that believed y’all win that game when y’all went for OT? I would be shocked in there is 1.

rebar

Elite
True….but 13 seconds and he sits on the ball and plays for a tie/OT……against a team that is finally playing better against you. 🧐

The honest question would to be ALL Clemson ppl….

Is there 1 Clemson Fan at all that believed y’all win that game when y’all went for OT? I would be shocked in there is 1.
I think they have better odds when it went to overtime. But o picked fsu early on

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

Newspring bagmen dried up

RHT 3

Elite
Newspring bagmen dried up
Yep and Bama suffering the same fate .

Dabo will have at minimum 5-10 portal signees this year just watch.

Because if he doesn't, well, it tells you all you need to know. And he will be signing his own death warrant.

BTW, good game Tigers. Kinda felt bad that the nerdy guy missed the winning kick. I mean not really, but kinda.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Yep and Bama suffering the same fate .

Dabo will have at minimum 5-10 portal signees this year just watch.

Because if he doesn't, well, it tells you all you need to know. And he will be signing his own death warrant.

BTW, good game Tigers. Kinda felt bad that the nerdy guy missed the winning kick. I mean not really, but kinda.
I think he’s just now realizing that bagmen are now legal and other teams can be competitive again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom