Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saban is the greatest coach in the history of CFB, BUT RIP to Bama

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
They will never follow his success. Recruits forewent the NIL $$$ to be coached by the GOAT.

He's gone amd Bama is super far behind on the NIL, only to be overtaken by Jawja and FSU.

Those poor big fat toothless rednecks lived off of Saban's reputation. They'll NEVER pony up.

Look at all the top Bama transfers departing, specifically, Norvell & FSU has landed the bulk and more to follow.

You are witnessing first hand the demise of the Big Fat Trashy Elephant.

Wait until they start dropping games.... lol

Join me for a moment of silence....

OP, you neglected to mention, aside from the obesity and rampant poverty in the deep south, the immense fun and joy Bama football bought to an entire state!

That was just ripped away, only to be sent back to the basement of CFB. I'M talking pre Mike Schula days.

This will be fun.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
They will never follow his success. Recruits forewent the NIL $$$ to be coached by the GOAT.

He's gone amd Bama is super far behind on the NIL, only to be overtaken by Jawja and FSU.

Those poor big fat toothless rednecks lived off of Saban's reputation. They'll NEVER pony up.

Look at all the top Bama transfers departing, specifically, Norvell & FSU has landed the bulk and more to follow.

You are witnessing first hand the demise of the Big Fat Trashy Elephant.

Wait until they start dropping games.... lol

Join me for a moment of silence....
RIP in pieces

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
He's top 5 but not sure #1. People need to consider how much car dealerships helped land all that talent the last decade. A few of those Bama rosters.... I could have won a title coaching them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom