Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FSU vs UGA is the True Natty.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Not sure how to approach this due to opt outs and FSU is on #2 OB. If all were healthy, I still like FSU chances, but Jawja is gonna be really pissed off after getting hosed by the CFP.

I don't care if FSU loses. No fucking grown man should bark in public. It's a mental illness.

Buck up baby! I'll be there.......

The pups would beat the breaks off of FSU if both teams were playing near/ at full strength in a meaningful game.

You’re right that the pup’s actions are questionable AF.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Not sure how to approach this due to opt outs and FSU is on #2 OB. If all were healthy, I still like FSU chances, but Jawja is gonna be really pissed off after getting hosed by the CFP.

I don't care if FSU loses. No fucking grown man should bark in public. It's a mental illness.

There is truth here.

sanction

Legendary
Founder

This is the dumbest post I’ve ever read.

Take a month off.

Yeah Georgia got hosed for losing to the ONE good team they play all year. They should have let them play 4 loss lsu again for the seccg. Georgia had no business in the playoffs in 2021 or 2023. Just like TCU had no business being in the playoffs last year. Georgia if anything should feel lucky for how their seasons turned out the past couple years. Clemson of the East

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Yeah Georgia got hosed for losing to the ONE good team they play all year. They should have let them play 4 loss lsu again for the seccg. Georgia had no business in the playoffs in 2021 or 2023. Just like TCU had no business being in the playoffs last year. Georgia if anything should feel lucky for how their seasons turned out the past couple years. Clemson of the East
This is laughable and you don’t even believe that yourself.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I will say this. UGA is the best team in the country by far and it is not debatable.

The AP poll should do the right thing and vote us No. 1. We will claim it as that is a legitimate poll.

Fuck your CFP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom