Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Winning fixes everything. FSU is starting to skull fvck Jawja - the former reigning Champ

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Last edited:

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
What are you talking about? Kirby did a second review on this kid and decided he was not SEC quality.

His scholly was pulled. Too small.
No real story is they asked him to Bark in public, and he told them to go fuck themselves. No sane self-respecting man would do such a moronic thing.

Just like Landen THomas and KJ Bolden

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

200w.gif

And the TRASHIEST FANBASE IN AMERICA IS BACK.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Once FSU get's rolling, it can take whomever it wants. Fags at Jawja all upset.

This is two of their TOP recruits in 2 months!

Hasta La Vista.........

@AgEngDawg @Gene Simmons

View attachment 200368

View attachment 200369

View attachment 200370
Also get a fuckin ON3 account.....
YOU FUCKIN FSU TRASHY POOR....all NON Poors know that's where the actual recruiting and info occurs.
JFC, Marty McFly, you are stuck in the Jimbo days......I bet you still fist pump too. FAGGIT.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Also get a fuckin ON3 account.....
YOU FUCKIN FSU TRASHY POOR....all NON Poors know that's where the actual recruiting and info occurs.
JFC, Marty McFly, you are stuck in the Jimbo days......I bet you still fist pump too. FAGGIT.
Ive always wondered how the "rich" folk live. How bout a pic of your juiced up trailer?

Second, I had an On3 and got banned by Jewberg and Dot.com for harassing Jewberg. I had a pic of Josh at Starbucks in St Petes w Dot.com and posted it on Noles24/7, basically outting him before he could give his resignation to join On3. Fuxking GOLD

1000002735.jpg

rebar

Elite
Ive always wondered how the "rich" folk live. How bout a pic of your juiced up trailer?

Second, I had an On3 and got banned by Jewberg and Dot.com for harassing Jewberg. I had a pic of Josh at Starbucks in St Petes w Dot.com and posted it on Noles24/7, basically outting him before he could give his resignation to join On3. Fuxking GOLD

View attachment 200399
Oh yeah you are definitely on a shit list. Get a VPN and use rebar in your name. They won't suspect shit

Homewood

Elite
Founder
Kid will be in Auburn this weekend, allegedly. The Rev Hugh finnida steal him from all you guys.

rebar

Elite
Put that Grand Dragon Purple Hat back on. I'll contribute $100 right now
Dude, if I find a purple sheet and a chick I'll have her make me a wardrobe from the 30s. I'll send you the pic.but if I do it you gotta give the site 100.00 for 12 months and blow overlord for Xmas

Top Bottom