Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

e31.jpg

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Interview With A CIA Agent On Afghanistan, EXPOSES Joe Biden Is Sending The Taliban “$40 million cash every week”

He Explains Exactly How They Get It:

CIA Agent “The simplest way I could say it right here, right now, American taxpayer money, your tax dollars, are funding the Taliban right now”

“This has been going on since September 2021

On a weekly basis, the United States, the current administration, Mr. Joe Biden, has been sending $40 million, not from his own check-in account. It’s the US payers, Americans tax dollars.

He's sending them $40 million cash every week that ends up in Afghanistan. And it's a very complex system. The money goes to the Afghanistan International Bank that lacks any authority to convert this dollar to Afghani, to auction it.

Right? And so this money, AIB gives it to the Taliban-controlled central bank of Afghanistan. When I say central bank, think federal reserves. So the money goes there. Now, who is in charge of Afghanistan's central bank right now? Noor Ahmad Agha, sanctioned terrorists, sanctioned by the United States for financing IED attacks against our soldiers that killed American soldiers.

He runs the central bank. He gets $40 million every week.

Now once the money reaches the central bank, they hold what is called a bidding and auctioning session where they invite individuals that are involved with the Hawala system, licensed money dealers.

They invite them and they're they're bidding everyone bids on who wants to buy”

OPD77

Elite
I know some of you have doubts on Tulsi...

But listen to her on the Patrick Bett David PBD Podcast and she answers everything.

Remember Trump was once a Democrat so was General Flynn.

They are all doing by putting America First.

She'll be the VP
I thought I remembered a picture of her posted on here posing with the cabal/demon/OWO sign?
If that was real, No Thank You we have enough evil/demonic presence in DC already. Maybe someone will remember it and refresh my memory....I could easily be misremembering though.

OPD77

Elite
I thought I remembered a picture of her posted on here posing with the cabal/demon/OWO sign?
If that was real, No Thank You we have enough evil/demonic presence in DC already. Maybe someone will remember it and refresh my memory....I could easily be misremembering though.
I found these...can't remember if one of these pics are the one I saw.

1714709774030.png

1714709864640.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^no way they're feds :rolleyes: