Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blackrock Buying up homes

BigBucnNole

Elite
Not sure what the question is. do markets influence anything? No, they reflect what others think

Equity, private and public, sucks up excess cash. M2 and M3 is banking money that’s stuffed away and invested. It provides an pressure release and pulls cash out of circulation.

It depressess inflation. And the demand for the dollar is at an all time high internationally.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Equity, private and public, sucks up excess cash. M2 and M3 is banking money that’s stuffed away and invested. It provides an pressure release and pulls cash out of circulation.

It depressess inflation. And the demand for the dollar is at an all time high internationally.

Yes, I think the printed money (excess cash) goes into the stock market driving valuations to all time highs. But it’s also a combination of explosive growth AND permanent rotations in demand.

What I mean by that is the stay at home workers
are driving a different kind of demand. I.e bigger houses, more home offices, less traveling, more chips. So I dont think the economy is doing bad, it’s just out of equilibrium. And I think that imbalance, admittedly without evidence, will cause higher prices and inflation. Maybe we get it under control, but maybe we don’t. Right now it has to be concerning driving by a car lot and there are no new cars for sale. Not 1. Same with boat lots. Not 1 new boat was for sale. If the manufacturers would let these things trade over msrp, they almost certainly would. To me it’s hard to argue that’s not inflation.

In a way I think I’m arguing the dog wags the tail and you are saying the tail wags the dog.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Prominent cabinet members on Biden’s cabinet are Blackrock execs. It’s not a conspiracy theory when it’s the truth. They want to drive up home values so they can control who gets to live where as part of the great reset. Wilcow is talking about this on his show already.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Fuck Blackrock and the rest of 'em
Smart move to be buying up real assets. With real interest rates deeply negative you will get hammered not owning things that do well with high inflation.

View attachment 26022
I don’t disagree, but cities will begin taxing these properties at higher and higher rates. This will continue to diminish the middle class renters and will make it nearly impossible to continue owning. What is their goal? You will own nothing and be happy, or some bullshit like that.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
I don’t disagree, but cities will begin taxing these properties at higher and higher rates. This will continue to diminish the middle class renters and will make it nearly impossible to continue owning. What is their goal? You will own nothing and be happy, or some bullshit like that.
The Great Reset. All of these big money firms will love UBI because it will cover the rent.

muddytumbo

Poster
What if it's just being done because the company thinks it's a valuable investment? I mean it seems a bit much to just jump to nefarious intent without any real evidence. It's a fact that home prices are going way up and interest rates are low. What if they think that once interest rates rise they can just capitalize off of the increased rates when they sell the homes at higher interest?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
What if it's just being done because the company thinks it's a valuable investment? I mean it seems a bit much to just jump to nefarious intent without any real evidence. It's a fact that home prices are going way up and interest rates are low. What if they think that once interest rates rise they can just capitalize off of the increased rates when they sell the homes at higher interest?
Well no shit that is why they are doing it

muddytumbo

Poster
Well no shit that is why they are doing it
Right but the point I'm trying to make is it doesn't have to be some huge plan to keep the white man down as is being painted or that Biden has some hand in this. I mean half the site here says that Biden is incompetent and going to be replaced. If he's incompetent then how is he supposed to be pulling off some huge master plan to control where people live? Either the due is a competent leader or he's not you can't have it both ways.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Right but the point I'm trying to make is it doesn't have to be some huge plan to keep the white man down as is being painted or that Biden has some hand in this. I mean half the site here says that Biden is incompetent and going to be replaced. If he's incompetent then how is he supposed to be pulling off some huge master plan to control where people live? Either the due is a competent leader or he's not you can't have it both ways.
IMO politics is just a show to entertain the masses while the "money men" gut the population for everything its worth. It is a little bit of this and a little bit of that if you will. I quit worrying about what was going on in the surface and started to learn how the financial game was played.

The current economic environment is setting up another huge transfer of wealth from the 99% to the 1%. Inflation is already sucking the wealth out of those that have no real assets and transferring it to those that have. Everything else is just window dressing. It's all about the money.

muddytumbo

Poster
IMO politics is just a show to entertain the masses while the "money men" gut the population for everything its worth. It is a little bit of this and a little bit of that if you will. I quit worrying about what was going on in the surface and started to learn how the financial game was played.

The current economic environment is setting up another huge transfer of wealth from the 99% to the 1%. Inflation is already sucking the wealth out of those that have no real assets and transferring it to those that have. Everything else is just window dressing. It's all about the money.
I can dig that. I do think wealth transfer and rent-seeking is a thing. I don't know that this is one of those scenarios though. I mean if it is wouldn't the Trump administration be the culprit? The low rates started with him so he'd be the one to blame.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I can dig that. I do think wealth transfer and rent-seeking is a thing. I don't know that this is one of those scenarios though. I mean if it is wouldn't the Trump administration be the culprit? The low rates started with him so he'd be the one to blame.
Oh definitely. And maybe everyone really is just doing the best they can and know on both sides, doesn't really matter.

But this isn't just the low rates. It is the low rates coupled with the rise in building materials which led to a rise in cost on new homes, resulting in a rise in existing homes, add in the mailbox money the middle class received over the last year.

^
So you have all these things happening and then the largest financial company in the world gets in the residential market as well. Perfect storm - just will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom