Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biggest Medical Scandal of this Century (link). No not the vaccine.....

Rube Reaper

Elite
Sure. Let’s tell people how to think instead of letting them make medical decisions for themselves or their children.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Woman is a dated and inaccurate term.
I knew you couldn't do it.

won.gif

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Passes the time. How do you win by being hall monitor?

Never said I was winning anything. Just do not understand why you and others constantly feed the trolls on here. Yall are just as bad as the trolls by responding, and constantly shitting up threads. Hall monitor? Lol. Just feel like half the threads on here are back & forth with trolls, because of posters like you. The board would be a much better place if you would just stop

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Never said I was winning anything. Just do not understand why you and others constantly feed the trolls on here. Yall are just as bad as the trolls by responding, and constantly shitting up threads. Hall monitor? Lol. Just feel like half the threads on here are back & forth with trolls, because of posters like you. The board would be a much better place if you would just stop
You can always block content of people you don't want to hear from.

Or, you can continue to scream at the sky and hope we all bend to your will.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
You can always block content of people you don't want to hear from.

Or, you can continue to scream at the sky and hope we all bend to your will.

I don't want to ignore you. I'd ignore your replies to the troll if I could. Lol @ screaming at the sky...just trying to make this board more readable and less obnoxious. Apparently many here just don't understand trolling.

Top Bottom