Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CNN CEO provides education to millenial reporter on the facts of life (link)....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Does anyone else think she has sort of a masculine face?
kaitlan-collins-cnn.jpg

denn

Legendary
Founder
Does anyone else think she has sort of a masculine face?
Mulvaney like.

I do not think she is attractive at all. I watched her interview with Trump the other day and the way she was acting as if she was going to gotcha Trump. Which did not happen and Trump made her look like a partisan hack (which she is.) She fits right in at CNN. Where she works with a bunch of other hacks.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Mulvaney like.

I do not think she is attractive at all. I watched her interview with Trump the other day and the way she was acting as if she was going to gotcha Trump. Which did not happen and Trump made her look like a partisan hack (which she is.) She fits right in at CNN. Where she works with a bunch of other hacks.

I bet she is a fireball in bed. So much emotion....

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Plenty according to the moderator, but you just have to take her word for it
I loved when she said he didn't say anything after the "riot" started for 3 hours and then he brought out proof of tweets the day before, the morning of, 30 minutes after and 1 hour after.... she still said "no, you didn't respond for 3 hours". lol.

Top Bottom