Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Check out this Spin…….

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Yea they are paying activist but it’s Not bc of pretend guilt. They are causing citizen discourse around the world……sound familiar, these are THE ELITES.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
throw-up-dry-heave.gif

BurntJ

Founder
Drugs, poor decisions, and being white.

White people don’t age well.
You do understand that is racism, right?

How would you like it if we made a bunch of comments/jokes about Colored People.....wait never mind you already handle that for everyone here.

Rube Reaper

Elite

How would you like it if we made a bunch of comments/jokes about Colored People.....wait never mind you already handle that for everyone here.
Except it’s not racist. Identifying white people as white and people of colour as people of colour is simply stating facts.

Turning a blind eye to white culture and it’s evils is what white people have gotten used to and would prefer society continue to do.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

I am a white, person of colour and I am sexy as fuck.

You fucking retards just can’t help yourself can you? Stop feeding the troll.

BurntJ

Founder
That’s fucking rich coming from you. 😂😂😂
Says the faggit coming to my thread.

You are literally crying about people feeding trolls…..in a thread you weren’t in.

Let me put it simple for you…..

Leave KAREN. 🤣

BurntJ

Founder
You find it fun to give the trolls exactly what they want? Weird. They will never stop trolling as long as you keep feeding them with replies.
Bro, You’re better than this.

you know sometimes it’s fun to feed the trolls or do a little trolling ourselves.
(Hell I would def feed the Gremlin(s) after midnight ONCE….for sure.)

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Bro, You’re better than this.

you know sometimes it’s fun to feed the trolls or do a little trolling ourselves.
(Hell I would def feed the Gremlin(s) after midnight ONCE….for sure.)

I'd argue those responding to trolling are better than this...half the posts here these days are a couple of trolls and people responding to them.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Says the faggit coming to my thread.

You are literally crying about people feeding trolls…..in a thread you weren’t in.

Let me put it simple for you…..

Leave KAREN. 🤣

I’m not crying at all. I’m called you a “fucking retard” and my assessment was spot on.

Now that I’ve posted in this thread am I a part of it? Do I get an opinion now? Or is it still only your thread? Are all threads yours? Or just the ones you post in? Or just the ones you start? It’s so hard keeping up with @BurntJ rules for the forum.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
I'd argue those responding to trolling are better than this...half the posts here these days are a couple of trolls and people responding to them.
You should only respond to trolls by agreeing with them, always. And then relate everything back to a gay uncle or retarded sister. Like “my sister is a person of colour and can’t read or write so good but she is very very very hot (for someone with Angelman’s syndrome, she is a happy puppet). So hot that my gay uncle can’t even keep his dirty hands off of her.

BurntJ

Founder
Ok……but take those away and what are we left with. Basically all just agreeing with each other’s comments. (I’d Argue that’s all the big thread is. There is no real conversation, for all the hate @America 1st gets, That fucker can drive conversation. Sometime you think of something you haven’t before but many times it was whatever. The place gets stale sometimes without banter and what not. Hell, look at my history here. I start very few threads ever, yet started 2 today. Guess why…..

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Ok……but take those away and what are we left with. Basically all just agreeing with each other’s comments. (I’d Argue that’s all the big thread is. There is no real conversation, for all the hate @America 1st gets, That fucker can drive conversation. Sometime you think of something you haven’t before but many times it was whatever. The place gets stale sometimes without banter and what not. Hell, look at my history here. I start very few threads ever, yet started 2 today. Guess why…..

I wish more people would post, regardless of their point of view...but fuck trolls and people who engage with them. Big difference between having a different point of view and sharing it, and pretending to have a different point of view just to rile people up.

You find it fun to give the trolls exactly what they want? Weird. They will never stop trolling as long as you keep feeding them with replies.
OK, lets experiment....................lets make a post, that is asking and or instructing no one reply to rube are deplorable, and we will see if they dont post anymore..........what say you?

I wish more people would post, regardless of their point of view...but fuck trolls and people who engage with them. Big difference between having a different point of view and sharing it, and pretending to have a different point of view just to rile people up.
so do pretend, agreed

BurntJ

Founder
Well absolutely true! Except we troll sometimes too…which Is my whole point.

If you ask me this is the s only time the trolls win….we’re are arguing over those fags 🤣

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
OK, lets experiment....................lets make a post, that is asking and or instructing no one reply to rube are deplorable, and we will see if they dont post anymore..........what say you?

I say I have been trying to do that, but people are either too stupid to know what a troll actually is, or just can't help themselves responding.

You likely do not know my experience level on online forums........so I will let you know........90% of my online history and learning about these things such as "trolls" is on this forum, for about the last two months. With that being said, understand I am far from stupid. Ignorant of what a "troll" is, maybe.

I would not say that I really can call out a troll, because, I am not sure that those won hear are actually trolls. I suppose that if these ones are really being truthful in their posts, to them, we are trolls? ( as we seem to be inline with each others views mostly?)Anyway, my point is, short of the ones who clearly reply to posts simply to fight, not sure who not to reply to.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
You likely do not know my experience level on online forums........so I will let you know........90% of my online history and learning about these things such as "trolls" is on this forum, for about the last two months. With that being said, understand I am far from stupid. Ignorant of what a "troll" is, maybe.

I would not say that I really can call out a troll, because, I am not sure that those won hear are actually trolls. I suppose that if these ones are really being truthful in their posts, to them, we are trolls? ( as we seem to be inline with each others views mostly?)Anyway, my point is, short of the ones who clearly reply to posts simply to fight, not sure who not to reply to.

People troll for two reasons imo. One is just to get people pissed off, and get a reaction. They are baiting you, hoping to get any response that they can take as you getting mad, and they get kicks from this. They are sitting there laughing at you, even if you think you owned them.

The second reason to troll is simply to derail threads, which happens often around here. Post some outlandish shit that goes against the grain of everyone in the thread, and hope you get a bunch of people responding to you instead of discussing the topic at hand.

Either way, the only proper response is to completely ignore them imo...there are only a couple on here that I think do this, and people reply every single time. You can tell these posters easily because of their lack of interest in actually having a conversation. It isn't about them having a different opinion. It is the way they present it. I welcome differing opinions, and wish we had more around here.

People troll for two reasons imo. One is just to get people pissed off, and get a reaction. They are baiting you, hoping to get any response that they can take as you getting mad, and they get kicks from this. They are sitting there laughing at you, even if you think you owned them.

The second reason to troll is simply to derail threads, which happens often around here. Post some outlandish shit that goes against the grain of everyone in the thread, and hope you get a bunch of people responding to you instead of discussing the topic at hand.

Either way, the only proper response is to completely ignore them imo...there are only a couple on here that I think do this, and people reply every single time. You can tell these posters easily because of their lack of interest in actually having a conversation. It isn't about them having a different opinion. It is the way they present it. I welcome differing opinions, and wish we had more around here.
agreed, difference invites change of opinion, enlightenment, and balance,

Jtrain80

Legendary
@weaponoffreedom

meant to quote you, but messed it up.

Are you a college football fan?

Just accuse them of screwing their sisters because they are fan of "x" team. Works better on southerners.

Top Bottom