Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vaccine misinformation will continue to kill people long into the future! šŸ˜¢

Rube Reaper

Elite
The Covid-19 vaccines were perhaps the greatest medical achievement of the 21st century. Completed in record time and extraordinarily safe, they built on 30 years of research into mRNA technology to deliver a tool that in its first year alone prevented an estimated 19.8 million deaths worldwide, and even more infections and hospitalizations. The vaccines, unlike masking and social distancing, required virtually no sacrifice from Americans: Just one or two shots protected people from the worst outcomes of the disease with few side effects. And as more people were vaccinated, society began to rebound from Covid, too.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The Covid-19 vaccines were perhaps the greatest medical achievement of the 21st century. Completed in record time and extraordinarily safe, they built on 30 years of research into mRNA technology to deliver a tool that in its first year alone prevented an estimated 19.8 million deaths worldwide, and even more infections and hospitalizations. The vaccines, unlike masking and social distancing, required virtually no sacrifice from Americans: Just one or two shots protected people from the worst outcomes of the disease with few side effects. And as more people were vaccinated, society began to rebound from Covid, too.

You mean like telling people at work cuz that was certainly kill plenty

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
What do you mean ā€œinaccurateā€?

There is nothing inaccurate in that article as far as I can tell.
It is so awesome that the CDC was forced to disclose 18 million people had to seek hospital treatment for adverse affects.

Rube Reaper

Elite
It is so awesome that the CDC was forced to disclose 18 million people had to seek hospital treatment for adverse affects.

Sure they did šŸ˜‚

Weā€™ve seen this ā€œaccording to the CDCā€™s own dataā€ narrative debunked so many times that you have to wonder if those still repeating it are the same trolls that claimed Roevember wasnā€™t going to happen.

Thatā€™s what happens after they hit the copium WAY too hard.

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
Sure they did šŸ˜‚

Weā€™ve seen this ā€œaccording to the CDCā€™s own dataā€ narrative debunks so many times that you have to wonder if those still repeating it are the same trolls that claimed Roevember wasnā€™t going to happen.
How do you account for the excess deaths being reported by the insurance industry? Why not just admit that the vax was a huge mistake. If I say I blame Trump will you get on board with the truth?

Rube Reaper

Elite
How do you account for the excess deaths being reported by the insurance industry? Why not just admit that the vax was a huge mistake. If I say I blame Trump will you get on board with the truth?
German health authorities addressed this yesterday. Any discrepancies in excess deaths, across the globe, are clearly due to COVID and long COVID.

There is zero evidence to suggest the miracle vaccines have anything wrong with them.

Rube Reaper

Elite
As the data around masking changed and grew so did the recommendations / guidance. Good scientists, like Dr. Fauci, address the data and are open to changing their recommendations as needed.

Nobody ever suggested masking is a perfect prophylactic against COVID but there is no denying itā€™s an effective tool in the arsenal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom