Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best Ball app for pickem and daily fantasy contests: the quest for $1000 dollars

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
My brother got me hooked on it.

I won $500 in a contest yesterday ($25 entry) but I found out later that $250 had to be used back on the site. They will give you a freebie sometimes (see Hurts over/under 1 completion)

6DBF76D8-1360-4DE6-A92A-05DDE385D6A1.png

I have to run the other $250 through a contest before I can cash it out, so I just put it all on one parley tonight. 2/3 gets me the $250 out, 3/3 gets me $750

B0624F1D-DC92-4DD9-9481-0CEA4A1F39B0.jpeg

Let’s go!!!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Not a good 1st quarter for me
Well quickfeet is on an Indian journey and who knows what realm quanchi is in
But I'm here pal I'll weird out w you.
Dec is ways bad in steel so i texted my families at 3am I wasn't working today. Not a peep. I went in. I was fucking around but I am done now.

My oldest brother who is 55 and and snow ski since 1974 was helping a youtg kid on a beginnerslope.
He has destroyed his face in a pine tree on a beginner slope. 8 muscle stitches 20 on skin. Iaughed it want me and was happy until I saw the pic. I called him in Colorado to lend support. I won't laugh again buy a shitty part of me has a big ol smile

They are in Breckenridge

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Well quickfeet is on an Indian journey and who knows what realm quanchi is in
But I'm here pal I'll weird out w you.
Dec is ways bad in steel so i texted my families at 3am I wasn't working today. Not a peep. I went in. I was fucking around but I am done now.

My oldest brother who is 55 and and snow ski since 1974 was helping a youtg kid on a beginnerslope.
He has destroyed his face in a pine tree on a beginner slope. 8 muscle stitches 20 on skin. Iaughed it want me and was happy until I saw the pic. I called him in Colorado to lend support. I won't laugh again buy a shitty part of me has a big ol smile

They are in Breckenridge
Forever and ever on the Indian journey until I find my spirit animal

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
What is your method for finding these kind ladies?
Shhhh. There are a lot of hookers and stuff on here but there's also a lot of very hot single women who work a lot and a lot of untouched wives that are married for the children

AshleyMadison.com

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Shhhh. There are a lot of hookers and stuff on here but there's also a lot of very hot single women who work a lot and a lot of untouched wives that are married for the children

AshleyMadison.com
Got a badass Hattie who is a developer in downtown Charleston making me lunch om Christmas. Then made a point to ask me to be her friend w benefits. I'll post the texts and pic. If she doesn't kill me or steal a kidney I expect it to go until tuesday

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Got a badass Hattie who is a developer in downtown Charleston making me lunch om Christmas. Then made a point to ask me to be her friend w benefits. I'll post the texts and pic. If she doesn't kill me or steal a kidney I expect it to go until tuesday
Yall gotta look for the joke. I really have a scatter gun and a Jon Wayne 30

Top Bottom