Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Attention: the lack of avatars on the new members is very disturbing

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I remember when I didn't have an avatar... It was just sucking dick and taking it up the ass all the time. Now that I'm on my 3rd avatar I regularly have sex with women, mostly consensual without pay, and rarely suck dick anymore. Avatars aren't just a useless bit of message board pomp. Avatars will get you laid and make you grow hair on your chest.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I remember when I didn't have an avatar... It was just sucking dick and taking it up the ass all the time. Now that I'm on my 3rd avatar I regularly have sex with women, mostly consensual without pay, and rarely suck dick anymore. Avatars aren't just a useless bit of message board pomp. Avatars will get you laid and make you grow hair on your chest.
Bro, this made me laugh, and people looked at me funny...I showed them...they audibly laughed, too...well played and nicely done...props

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
The new faggits are probably some deep state, blm or soy boi antifa plants. Get some fuggin avatars...they don't have to be a pic of you for fucks sake !
1) Avatars
2) KTS
3) us pofit

Literally every one of them are retarded faggits…….in this crazy world, one would think that’s a statistical anomaly, yet it seems more par for the course.

Latest posts

Top Bottom